they meet your ex + Saeran

Start from the beginning

Zen turned you to face him, and gave your lips a tender kiss as he gave you a serious look. There was no longer any anger.

"You would never leave me for a jerk like that, right? I'm much better than him." He whispered, genuine fear in his eyes.

"Don't be stupid, of course I wouldn't." You laughed, kissing him again.

Jaehee Kang

Jaehee had decided to take you out to dinner, in a nice luxurious place that the two of you definitely deserved.

"Wow! It's so beautiful here!" You beamed as you looked around.

"Your beauty is far superior (name)." Jaehee countered, running a hand through her hair.

"... that lady has it right you know (name)."

You turned at the voice, nearly gagging at the sight. There was your ex, looking smug in a tuxedo. It was so unlike him.

"I know I do, (name) is my beautiful lover after all." Jaehee cocked her head to one side.

"That's right." You kissed your girlfriend's cheek, making her flush a little. But she wouldn't lose her cool demeanour with your ex around.

What your ex dared to do was to make Jaehee's blood boil. They walked up to you and twirled a lock of your hair around their finger, trying to flirt with you.

Just as you were about to brush them off, their wrist was roughly grabbed and Jaehee was giving them a glare that made them stutter frantically. They even cursed under their breath.

"I'd rather not have you touch my lover like that." Jaehee said.

Your ex pulled their wrist away and walked away, without a word.

"Thank you for that Jaehee." You said as you cupped her cheeks. Sometimes a black belt in judo* does help.

Jumin Han

At a professional party, that's where Jumin first encountered your ex. Even if you two had made it pretty clear that you were a couple, they completely brushed it off.

"Good evening (name), how are you doing?" They flashed a smile as they stood before you.

"Oh, hello (ex's name)." You fake smiled.

Jumin immediately saw what was happening and walked over to you, slinging an arm around your shoulders as he kissed your cheek.

"Good evening, what business do you have with my love?" He asked as he narrowed his eyes.

"Well I was hoping to talk to her alone..." They pouted. "But I suppose that there'll be another opportunity. Until then (name)."

They put a finger under your chin, smiled again and took their leave.

Jumin held his champagne glass so tightly that it shattered under his grip, which he didn't even batter an eyelash about.

"I hope he didn't dirty your beauty." He growled. "I'll erase his touch later tonight."

"What's that supposed to mean...?" You blushed, still overwhelmed from meeting your ex; even more at Jumin's reaction.

He didn't respond, his eyes were glued to your ex as they moved on to talk to another woman. They were still a complete sleaze bag.

Luciel Choi

During your time at a fast food restaurant, along with your dorky boyfriend, you were the one to go up to the cashier and ask for your food, mainly because Luciel was too lazy to do so.

On your way up, your movements were abruptly stopped when a person grabbed onto your shoulder from behind, and of course you looked being to see who was holding you up.

"It's such a coincidence to see you here (name)~" It was your ex.

You laughed awkwardly. "Yeah..."

Luciel noticed that you were talking to someone, a person that he didn't know. So, he decided to make sure that they weren't trying anything with his dear (name).

"Who are you talking to?" He smiled as he removed your ex's hand on you.

"Her ex, who are you?" Your ex answered instead, arrogance all over their face.

"Oh? Well I'm her current boyfriend." Luciel replied. "Geez (name), he's even trashier than you said."

"Huh?!" They irked, "Whatever, you're just a glasses wearing nobody. I'm not wasting my time on you. If you want my offer, call me (name)."

You high-fived Luciel as your ex walked away.

"Good job, he's a total douche~" You giggled. "Don't listen to his pathetic insults, you're a hacker, little does he know~"

V

You and V had decided to go on a romantic walk together after spending too much time stuck at home, which was a good idea.

"It feels so good to get some fresh air!" You said as you hopped a few steps.

"It does." V gave a small smile. "Don't get too excited now (name)."

You laughed, twirling around. Only to end up twirling straight into someone's chest, which you immediately apologised for.

"Is that you (name)? God, you've changed."

Your ex's voice was unmistakeable. You looked up at them. "Oh. It's you."

"Don't be so bitter." They laughed.

V followed behind you, watching your ex carefully as they took a step closer to you. He narrowed his eyes, a steady hand on your back to remind you that he was there.

"Look, I'm not interested okay?" You gritted your teeth. "Just leave my boyfriend and I to enjoy our night."

"Alright fine, you're as wild as ever." They sighed as they left you and V alone.

You turned around, facing V as there was a prominent look of triumph on your face. You overcame that situation yourself.

"Good job (name), that was mature." V said as he pecked your forehead.

Saeran Choi

The two of you were on your way home after shopping at the supermarket for tonight's dinner. Saeran was reluctant, but agreed because he didn't want you walking around alone.

And it was a good idea that he came along as you came face-to-face with the last person you wanted to see, aka your ex.

"You look good (name)." They complimented as they attempted to take a step closer to you.

"T-thank you." You looked down at your feet, they made you uncomfortable and Saeran could sense that.

"Piss off oldie." Saeran said, a obvious tone of bluntness. "Leave (name) alone, she doesn't want you around her."

"Oldie?" They repeated. "I'm not much older than you kid, you should watch your mouth."

"Just leave us alone... okay?" You mumbled.

Your ex had a look of amusement on their face, but it was immediately diminished after they saw the death glare that Saeran was giving them.

"See ya soon (name)." They waved as they walked away.

Saeran stood in front of you, tapping your lips with his finger, bringing you of out daze.

"They're gone now, nothing to be worried about." He said.

I uploaded the first chapter of my V fanfic, so if you wanna be awesome and give it a read I'd be over the moon!

dt : SenreLawless