13. Addams, Wednesday F.

TODAY, THURSDAY THE 13TH, Monster Mortuary will be conducting a premature burial for the delightful and deplorable Miss Wednesday F

TODAY, THURSDAY THE 13TH, Monster Mortuary will be conducting a premature burial for the delightful and deplorable Miss Wednesday F. Addams who woefully died* last night during a game of hangman with her brother. Running out of guesses before the row was completed, she hung herself from the balcony as per the rules. The condemning word was "troglodytical."

      Miss Addams was a beautiful young terror, gone too soon, and her absence will be felt deeply by her family and the neighborhood cats she liked to feed to the city sewer crocs.

      The funeral will be held at noon, 1313 Mockingbird Lane, with a luncheon to follow. All are welcome to celebrate this asupicious day.

     *By law, Monster Mortuary must state that this is a fake obituary. Miss Addams is not dead, but will be buried underground for a period of three hours, or until she rings her safety bell.

⚰ A/N: O-bit fanfiction-y but fun. This was 10/13/16 on Instagram (username: untroubledheart). If you love the Chaz Addams comics, please don't forget to vote!

Thank you for reading!