10. Dibbley, Desiree

THIS TUEFDAY, agreeable to a general requeft of this city and by the confent of family and friends, the body of Lady Desiree Dibbley, will be carried to her grave in a long proceffion wending through towns Roxway, Trench, and High Hollow

THIS TUEFDAY, agreeable to a general requeft of this city and by the confent of family and friends, the body of Lady Desiree Dibbley, will be carried to her grave in a long proceffion wending through towns Roxway, Trench, and High Hollow. Lady Dibbley remains the unhappy victim of a home invafion on Sunday, October 9. Her assailant efcaped, leaving behind an arfenal of wooden stakes in a hearse abandoned outfide her mansion on Fading Row. What the invader was after, is a myftery. Nothing was ftolen.

     On this occafion moft of the shops in town will be fhut, and the bells are ordered to toll a folemn peal. Lady Dibbley was a pillar of this community for hundreds of years, funding local hofpitals and blood drive centers with her vaft inheritance. Her Black Maff parties will be missed.

     She leaves behind a coven of young ladies, whom she schooled perfonally in the refined arts of entrapment and dining.

     Monfter Mortuary of 1313 Mockingbird Lane, will conduct the funeral proceedings with due Sorrow and Solemnity.    

⚰ A/N: O-bit of thofe old fashion f looking s's for an ancient vampiress. This was 10/10/16 on Instagram (username: untroubledheart ). If you liked the above, please don't forget to vote!

Thank you for reading!