03. Mummford, Odette

FUNERAL SERVICES for Miss Odette Mumford, age 2,000, of 802 Scarab, will be held at 4 p

FUNERAL SERVICES for Miss Odette Mumford, age 2,000, of 802 Scarab, will be held at 4 p.m. Monday at the Monster Mortuary, 1313 Mockingbird Lane.

     Actress Odette Mummford died of asphyxiation Sunday onset of her most recent feature film "The Return." Studio 5 has claimed her unfortunate accident will not affect their release date, with stunt double, Eva Eve Eva, standing in before production wrap-up to complete Miss Mummford's last scenes. "No one will be able to tell," said Director Rudy Toombs, "Eva is Miss Mummford's approximate body shape and will have no speaking lines."

     Ticket sales start October 31 at local theaters countywide. 1/10th of the proceeds will go to The Mummford Foundation, which promotes equal rights for both working and stay-at-home mummies, providing competitive pay and free childette care.

     Famous for the cult films "I Will Return," "Three Days Till Return," and "Pomegranates of Wrath," Miss Mummford is survived by two Academy Award nominations and the fan club slogan "Keep It Mumm". (Due to her self-embalming rituals, attendees are asked not to present lit candles at the funeral.)

A/N: O-bit weird, yes, but we'll go with it! This was 10/3/16 on Instagram (username: untroubledheart). If you likey, please don't forget to vote!

Thank you for reading!