02. Crumb, Fanny

THE CITY IS grieved on October 2nd to learn of the passing of Fanny Crumb, in her 113th year, after ingesting an Osteichthyes food that triggered a fatal, allergic reaction in her tank on Saturday morning

THE CITY IS grieved on October 2nd to learn of the passing of Fanny Crumb, in her 113th year, after ingesting an Osteichthyes food that triggered a fatal, allergic reaction in her tank on Saturday morning. Coroner states: "autopsy revealed the extreme desiccation of her body is a post-mortem byproduct of the Osteichthyes allergy and not the cause of death."  How she managed to ingest it is still under speculation. Carnival owner and ringmaster, Pasquale Lombard, has been brought downtown for questioning, along with an anonymous 6-year-old patron who was seen feeding her sushi lunch to various aquatic exhibits.

     Fanny Crumb, known to this city as the FeeJee Mermaid, lived and worked at the Curiosity Carnival for most of her life after washing ashore in the Great Storm of '42. She was a recurrent muse of Mr. P.T.

     Burial will be at sea, leaving from the Monster Mortuary at red sunrise tomorrow. Admission to the whole, only 50 cents.

  A/N: O-bit of this and o-bit of that. This was 10/2/16 on Instagram (username: untroubledheart). If you liked the above, please don't forget to vote!

Thank you for reading, my awesome little gremlins. Feel free to add and share!