01. Marley, Moe

ANNOUNCEMENT this morning of the fourth death of Moe Gregor Marley on Route 80, where he shuffled against rush hour, was received favorably by friends and neighbors alike--especially by the newest residents of his old home on 7 Lazarus Road--who r...

ANNOUNCEMENT this morning of the fourth death of Moe Gregor Marley on Route 80, where he shuffled against rush hour, was received favorably by friends and neighbors alike--especially by the newest residents of his old home on 7 Lazarus Road--who reported Mr. Moe Marley, after being pronounced dead, climbed into the garden and helped himself to their Bichon Frise, Lenny, age 11 (arrangements for Lenny on pg. 8).

     Mr. Moe Marley was a repeat resident of this city, having died once at a local charity concert, twice in church, and most recently on the county highway. He entered the employ of CryptoLabs in 1921, and continued in the company as Head Janitor until a bio-leak in '39 closed the laboratory down; an accident the city is assured had no negative effects on the then one-hundred-and-two CryptoLabs employees or the surrounding 200-mile fallout radius.

     Funeral services will be held Saturday, October 1st, at 9 p.m. at the Monster Mortuary on 1313 Mockingbird Lane. In attendance, Mrs. Marley, Zonder her black cat, and possibly Mr. Moe Marley, as he has unexpectedly attended his last three funerals much to the ire of his surviving wife.

A/N: O-bit of silliness with more to come. This was 10/1/16 on Instagram (username: untroubledheart). If you liked the above, please don't forget to vote!

Thank you for reading!