Trip to the Naru-World

Our little tight knitted group was made up of all kinds of unique people, what made us unique was our strengths and our weaknesses.

"Erika If you were in the Naruworld who would you date?" I asked anxiously as we settled into our co-splay outfits. 

Erika, she was the weird but unique one in our group what made her so unique was her playful personality and attitude in the toughest of situations. She had lush, smooth light brown hair with big eyes. This is where the weird part kicks in. She had one turquoise eye and a sparkling green eye. Since she didn't go out in the sun much she had absolute pale skin, just like me. Two small, but sharp fake fangs peeked from her lips. She had her own style when it came to fashion... Jeans, with a short-cream cut top ending right above her belly button, to cover the rest was layers of netting that was close to fish net. A small cyclinder shaped weapon was tucked deep into the pocket of her jeans. Of course, that wasn't all the weapons, but it was the most dangerous one out of them all.  When she takes it out, it stretches out to a full-sized scythe, in all of it's silver gleaming glory.

"Naruto, he's just so cute and better than that blah!" She made a face as she thought of Sasuke.

"Can't judge him if you haven't met him." Alice said in her chibi-like voice.

"What about you,Miko?" Kaeyscee asked getting a little hyper.

Kaeyscee, was the exact meaning of fallen angel. She had dark black hair which she just let hang loosely in front of her face. Her eyes were a grayish-green color. Her clothes consisted of a long black trench coat, in the inside pockets she had multiple-different types of custom-made bombs. On her hands were a pair of leather gloves that everyone in our group wore. She was literally obsessed with Deidara, the bomb-user from Naruto.

I twisted my lips and bit the inside of my cheek, deep in thought. "Akasuna no Sasori, or Sabaku no Gaara."

"Sasori, huh? He's made out of wood, for Christ sakes Miko!" Kaeyscee commented.

My hair was the color of the midnight sky, it was pulled back into a neat, french braid, in the moonlight light it looked amazing. I wore fishnet arm/leg warmers and bandage strips on my knees,elbows, a black-tight t-shirt and a fishnet tank top underneath it, white bandage strips on my waist, a dark-purple skirt with frilly dark material under it so when I was cos-playing I didn't moon the whole world, I had my custom-made black-laced m-19's hidden somewhere on my body along with my twin-black blade katana that had my marking which was the red lace that I put on all my weapons. Let's face it, I was a weapon-collector freak because my whole body had hidden weapons everywhere. 

"Says the girl, who's head-over-heels in love with a guy who turned himself into a human bomb!" I retailated.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up!" 

"Guys, please stop." Cathelina the crybaby and the only one I actually hated, said quietly and weakly.

My eyes burned with fury, "Shut up!" Cathelina ran away crying.

"Okay both of you shut up!" Alice yelled.

Alice, was the supposed "normal one". She...she was the darkest of our group members. She only had on a leather suit that covered her entire body up till her neck. On her feet were knee-high black boots. She was Kaeyscee's twin sister so you can pretty much sum the rest up. She liked Itachi Uchiha for whatever reason.

Katherina, she...she had only watched seven Naruto episodes in her entire life. She knew little to nothing about anime. Her brown hair was messy and tangled. Her eyes were a light blue. I hated her because I can't stand weak people. She wore a simple pink Justin Bieber t-shirt and green sweat pants. No weapons. No sign of any anime. Still she says that she's in love with Pein; she doesn't even know Pein's true name.

"Fine...fine." I sighed and looked at the clock. '12:00am' My eyes widened and as I reached to turn the flat-screen TV on so we wouldn't miss a Naruto: shippuden episode. As soon as I pushed the PLAY button and nothing happened, I knew something was wrong. Seconds later...everything turned dark and we all fell unconscious.