Probably end by 9. After that, i gotta meet a new client, he wanna open a shop. Right after that, i gotta go to the wedding boutique, the one that i went with Jungkook to pick out my dress and his tuxedo.

They needed new dresses and some new machines. I'll probably go home around 1 am. Damn long day.

Fast forward...

My eyes are dying to close. I wanna sleep. I'm so tired. But i'm in the wedding boutique. I've been yawning since just now. It's 12.35 am already.

My phone rings. Who would it be right? And he changed his contact name again. He changed to 'My Yeobo<3'. He's so annoying and cheesy.

I answered it. "Hmm?"

"Where are you baby?" - he asked. I yawned.

"I'm still doing stocks. Why?" - i answered.

"When are you coming home? It's late." - he said.

"I know but i gotta finish them by today."

"Can't you do it tomorrow?" - he asked.

"If i do it tomorrow, we won't go Jeju." - i said.

"You're working so hard. I feel bad." - he said with a sigh.

"I'll be home soon okay. I promise. Have you eaten?"

"Yeah, I've eaten. Quick. I'll wait for you to come home." - he said.

"Okay. I'll go now and finish everything. Bye." - i said and ended the call. I quickly did the things. I spend like 40 minutes there and head home.

When i arrive, i got out of my car and head in my house. I see Jungkook sleeping on the couch. He's been waiting for me and slept there while waiting. I walk towards him and sit on the floor, looking at him.

He must be tired. I tapped his arm and called bis name. He open his eyes slowly and met mine. He sit up and rub his eyes. "Aigoo. You're home? Sorry i slept." - he said in his husky voice.

"It's okay." - i said. I stand up and offer my hand to him. Jungkook look up to me, weird over my sudden gesture. He hesitate to take my hand but he did. I pulled him upstairs. I open his room door and led him to his bed.

"If you're tired, just sleep next time. Don't need to wait for me. Goodnight." - i said. He was about to speak but i pressed my lips on him. I broke the kiss and smile.

"Sweet dreams." - i said and left. I went to my room and take a shower. After that, i went to my bed, taking my laptop. I gotta do some work.

I suddenly remembered something. After i kissed Jungkook awhile ago, his lips on stained by my red lipstick. I giggled. So cute.

I have 6 more days to finish these things. I gotta wake up early tomorrow, make Jungkook breakfast and leave immediately. I quickly do my work on the laptop and head to sleep.

--------------------------------
Heylo Babies~! I've updated! Yehet! I was sick when i'm editing this and goodness, i am still sick.

Anyways, THANK YOU FOR THE 25K+ READ🙆🏻❤ THANK YOU FOR VOTING, READING AND COMMENTING! Thanks to those who made this story to your reading list~! I love to read yall's comment tbh. Yall are so cute😂💕

Happy Birthday To Our V~! 생일축하해요~! Hope you have a great day and be healthy! 사랑해용😘❤

Not bts related but it's Seventeen! Happy Birthday To Joshua! 생일축하해요!! He's so handsome omg. Stay healthy and safe!💕 사랑해용😘💘

I missed KBS Gayo wtv the name is😂 i forgot the tittle. I saw Jimin and Taemin, the 2Min's performance! Damnnn😍 i saw a collaboration with Jungkook, Youngjae, Bam Bam, Dokyeom, The8 and another guy i can't see who and some girls. I'm sorry idk what grp are they from. I got jealous when Jungkook look into that girl's eyes when they were singing. Am i the only one who feels this? Boi, you could have look at me than her alright. But i'm in Singapore😭 no hates to that girl tbh! I just felt that way. Comment down below if you feel the same!! Idw to be alone in this! Yes i'm very protective with my oppas😂

Btw, do you guys want a second update? 🌚🙆🏻 i might and might not! So do comment if you want me too. And be sure to follow me on Instagram! Comment down below your username, i'll follow back! You better do it!!!!

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster(JK)
2nd Book - Love Hate(SUGA)
3rd Book - Just One Day(JM) -soon-
4th Book - Makeup Artist(JHOPE) -soon-
5th Book - <planning>
6th Book - <planning>
7th Book - <planning>

Twitter: @/kwonkimminjeon
Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

30/12/16, 30th December 2016

-KwonKimMinJeon💕