Memories Back Then ~ Part 1 {Jaebum FF}

Start from the beginning

You called her up asking her what time Jaebum was going to be over her house, but she seemed completely confused on the other line.

"He told me that he was spending his birthday with you," his mother says and you were totally confused.

Was Jaebum planning things to do with you? Is that why he made you cancel the plans you made for him? You were honestly excited, you played it off making it seem as if you completely forgot and hanged up. You got well dressed that day wearing a dress that he absolutely loved on you, it showed all your curves in the right places. You grabbed the gift you bought for just Jaebum and made your way to Jaebum's house. As you arrived, you could see his car outside right where it's always parked. You were going to ring the bell but instead you wanted to surprise him even more.

You found the key he had incase he ever got locked out and made your way into his household trying to prevent yourself from making any type of noise. You quietly closed the door behind you and began to tiptoe your way into his house looking for Jaebum.You walked your way to the living room and seen no sign of him. You walked in the kitchen and nothing. He has to be home somewhere, after all you seen his car right outside.... You tipped toed your way up the stairs and as soon as you reached the top you heard noises...

You walked closer to the noise and you were now in front of Jaebum's bedroom door. The noises made your heart beat out of your chest. You slowly reached for the doorknob and slowly opened the door scared to see what was on the other side. That was the worst idea you ever decided to make. As soon as the door was wide open you froze dropping Jaebum's gift to the ground.... Jaebum was with a girl who wasn't you in the bed... completely naked.

You felt like your whole world went upside down. You continued to stand there as they didn't seem to notice you and continued doing what they were doing.

"Nice to know why you didn't want to spend your birthday with me," was the last words that slipped out of your mouth before you ran off. As you continued to sprint off you could hear Jaebum calling your name right behind you.

You never felt so much pain in your entire life. You guys been through so much and yet he had the nerve to cheat on you. Tears were streaming down your face and your heart was aching from the heartbreak. You stopped running at one point and just stood there and cried. All the I love you's, and we will be together forever meant nothing to him.

What seemed to hurt the most was, he knew exactly what he was doing...

You felt a pair of arms wrap around you and you turned around and found Jaebum looking at you with teary eyes. One part of you wanted to grab him and hold him and not let him go, but the other half wanted to scream at him and leave him. You pushed him away and he tried to grab your hand again but you moved your arm away.

"I'm so sorry," he choked out and you looked at him completely dumbfounded.

"That's all you have to say?" you scolded as you looked at him in the eyes with complete pain..

"I know I fucked up but look it didn't me-" he was about to continue talking till you interrupted him.

"I've heard that before in freaking movies. Stop! You think it's okay? You think apologizing can fix how much you just hurted me?" you questioned him and you paused trying to build courage to speak your mind.

"Did I mean anything to you?" you asked looking at Jaebum in the eyes hoping for a true answer and not the words he knows you want to hear..

"Of course you do," he says cupping your face with his hands but you pushed his hands off you and moved yourself back leaving a big distance between the two of you..

"Stop lying.... if I meant anything to you... you wouldn't have caused me this much pain..." You said as you closed your eyes trying to fight back your tears but that was a bit late. Your tears were already streaming down your face.

"No, it's nothing like th-" he tried to talk but again you cut him off.

"Just leave me alone. I want nothing to do with you. You're dead to me." was all you could say and you left without even looking back.

You deleted his number and took him off of all of your social medias. He of course tried to contact you and made surprise visits but you successfully avoided him. You never been cheated on before and it hurts the most getting cheated on by the one guy you thought loved you.. really loved you..

The last thing you heard about Jaebum was he was now in a big famous Korean group called GOT7. You have heard a couple of songs by them and enjoyed it. You made a promise to Jaebum that no matter what you would always support him and even though he broke your heart you kept your word.

Since you were trying to move on from Jaebum it was finally time for you to start going back on dates. You worked at a coffee shop with a really cute boy named Dean. He surprisingly felt attracted to you as well and had the guts to actually asked you out. You were going to reject him but there was no reason to, so tonight was the big date with Dean. Dean wasn't the type to take you to your typical first date to a restaurant, instead he wanted to do something else beside dinner. His plan was bowling. You agreed and was on your way to the bowling alley.

As you were on your date, you were actually having a great time. It's been awhile since you've actually had fun and been on a date. Dean would help you make a strike by putting his arm around you making sure you were holding the ball properly. As he wrapped his arms around you, you could feel butterflies starting to form in your stomach.

You haven't had this feeling in a while. Then you both began to do random dances to whatever song would play in the background of bowling alley and just enjoy each other's company.

"I need to use the bathroom I'll be back beautiful," Dean says as he kisses your cheek and you could feel yourself blushing.

You sat on the bench waiting for your date and bumped your head to the music. You were so caught up with the music you didn't even care about who was around you.

"Y/N?" you turned around and met eyes with a pair of familiar eyes..

Jaebum... Shit

~