Memories Back Then ~ Part 1 {Jaebum FF}

"I don't get how you could look me in the face and lie, knowing it'd hurt me a lot more then the truth,"

Summary: Jaebum was an ex of yours. He was your one and true love who hurt you at the end. Took you a while to move on from him and as soon as you thought you could move on, there he is.... What will happen??

(Y/N): your name

Part 1!

~

Your Point of View

Sometimes you gotta accept the fact that some people can only be in your heart, not in your life.

It took 2 years.... to get over him

You weren't officially over Jaebum, after all he was your first and true love. But he wasn't in your mind 24/7 like how he used to be. The night he broke your heart replayed in your head clearly.

It was Jaebum's birthday. You planned basically the whole day for the two of you to spend time together. You were planning to invite him over and cook for him a homemade breakfast meal, then maybe cuddle and catch up with each other, then go paintballing, go go-karting and then take him to his favorite restaurant.

Everything was planned and you hoped everything would go by smoothly.

You were just excited to just spend time with him. You two have been together for 2 years and it was the best 2 years of your life. You looked closely at the clock and read 11:59am. One more minute till his birthday. As soon the clock striked 12, you quickly called up Jaebum feeling extremely excited even though it wasn't even your birthday. The phone rang a few times and then finally he picked up.

"Hey Jagi," he says and butterflies grew in your stomach just hearing the sound of his voice.

"Happy birthday!" You shouted excitedly hearing him chuckle from the other side of the phone.

"Did you really stay up just to say happy birthday?" he asks chuckling and you blushed even though you know he couldn't see you.

"Well of course, I wanted to be the first one to say happy birthday," you responded.

"Well good, I wouldn't want it any other way," Jaebum said and a huge smile spread across your face.

"Today, later on of course it's going to be just me and you," you said trying not to give away the surprise you had planned for him.

You were expecting him to agree..

"Jagi, that's great, but... I already promised my family that I was going to spend my birthday with them.." he says and you looked down.

"Oh, I understand." was all you could say.

"I'll make it up okay?" he says and you just agreed to it. You both exchanged goodnights and just as you were about to sleep, a question popped in your head.

Why didn't Jaebum invite you to spend time with his family with him? You already met Jaebum's family and they all absolutely loved you.... The question kept playing in your head as you tried to fall asleep. But instead of actually sleeping, you could feel yourself feeling more awake than before.

In the morning when you woke up after a ruff night of trying to fall asleep, you weren't really in the best mood. You had to cancel all yours plans you made for Jaebum. As you did that, a plan appeared in your mind. Why not call Jaebum's omma and ask her if you could surprisingly come over with a cake when he least expects it and surprise him.