Fast forward...

I'm in my car, heading to my parents house. Because this stupid me, left my clients file the other day. I dialed Jungkook's number and waited for his answer.

"Oh? It's different for you to call me. But i'm happy anyways. Yes baby?" - he answered.

"Yeah. I'm on my way to my parents house. I didn't cook today. So, i'll buy you food. Is it okay?" - i asked.

"Okay baby. Just buy me anything. Thank you. I gotta go, take care. I love you." - Jungkook said and ended the call. I can feel him smile wide. I wanna say those words. But i can't. It's just not the right time.

When i arrive, i got off my car, making my way to the front door. I open it and saw eomma and appa, sitting on the couch, watching the tv.

"Oh Ji Sae? You didn't tell me you're coming." - eomma said as she got up and give me a hug.

"I just wanted to take my client file." - i said with a smile and went upstairs, to my old room. I open the door and cold air welcomed me. It's empty. I know that it's empty but at the same time, a lot of memories that i had in this room.

It's not really empty, the only left was a black table. And that is where my file is. I take the file and looked around. From i was little, till i'm married, this room is where all my secrets are kept.

I smiled remembering sweet memories that i shared with my parents and siblings. At times, i just wanna be a kid again. But nah. If i wanna be a kid, Jungie will appear back in my life. I'm not gonna let that happen.

I wonder how is Jungie. I wonder if he's fine, how is he marriage? Is his wife pregnant? Is he healthy? I sighed. I hate him but i care deep down. But now, i just gotta accept the fact. He must be happy with his wife. If he is happy with his wife, then I'll be happy with Jungkook.

Or am i? Till now, i don't know what are my feelings for Jungkook. It's just confusing. He's annoying but so sweet at the same time. I put those thoughts away and went downstairs.

I join my parents. "Ji Sae?" - eomma called.

"Hmm?" - i answered.

"Are you having problems with Jungkook?" - eomma asked. Am i?

"No. Why?"

"Nothing. I'm just wondering." - eomma said.

"Forget Jungie already dear. You have Jungkook. Love him. You'll be happy, trust me." - appa said out of a sudden with a smile.

"I'm trying to love him, appa." - i said as i gave a small smile.

"See. Just by thinking of him, make you smile right? Give your full heart to him, you'll smile more. More wider. And not have those stinky face almost everyday." - appa said as all of us laughed.

"Okay appa. Thanks." - i said, still smiling. I look at my wrist watch and it's getting late. I said goodbye to my parents and immediately got in my car, making my way to buy food for Jungkook.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I waited for Ji Sae patiently at the living room. At times, i feel so guilty toward Ji Sae. Sigh. I'm sorry baby. I just can't tell you now. I will, one day. I promise. I sighed and hang my head backwards.

I heard the door open. I turn my head and saw Ji Sae. I smiled. "You're home early?" - Ji Sae asked. I nodded.

"We ended early so yeah." - i said with a smile.

"Why didn't you tell me? Aigoo." - she whined and make her way to the kitchen. Minutes later, she called me.

"Jungkook! Come here and eat!" - she shouted from the dining room.

"I wanna eat here, baby." - i said. Seconds later, i see her walking, carrying a tray and place them on the coffee table. I sit on the floor and start eating.

"See, look at you. So hungry. Please tell me if you're home early. I don't want you to starve." - Ji Sae warned. I smiled.

"Okay baby. I'm sorry."

"Eat slowly, i wanna bathe." - she said. She was about to walk away but i pull her hands.

"Have you eaten?" - i asked. She shook her head.

"Aigoo. Why? Come, i'll feed you." - i said.

"But i wanna bathe."

"Then i'll wait." - i said.

"Okay okay." - she said, giving in. She must not want me to wait for her again, thats why she said okay. It was silent while we were eating.

"Ya, what's wrong with you?" - Ji Sae asked. I shook my head and give a smile. She place her hand on my forehead and frown.

"You're sick! Jeon Jungkook!" - she whined. Yes, i'm sick. Ji Sae started nagging. This is her first time, nagging at me.

--------------------------------
HALLO! Yes 2 updates in one day! Because i feel happy huhu. Anyways, let's see what happen to them huh😉

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR THE 15K+ READS😘thank you for voting, reading and commenting too! Thank you to those who made this story to your reading list!

Happy Birthday To Seungri Oppa once again!❤️

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster(JK)
2nd Book - Love Hate(SUGA)
3rd Book - Just One Day(JM) -soon-
4th Book - Makeup Artist(JHOPE) -soon-
5th Book - <planning>
6th Book - <planning>
7th Book - <planning>

Twitter: @/kwonkimminjeon

12/12/16, 12th December 2016

-KwonKimMinJeon💕