35. Trust

The door opened after what had felt like hours upon hours of tense waiting with the occasional tear that would slip past my very controlled facade. I was trying not to jump to conclusions and trying to remain strong willed and not cry at every hurdle but it was proving more and more difficult the longer the seconds ticked on and there was no sign of Harry.

I sniffled turning around to anxiously watch Harry as he closed the door turning to face me with an unreadable expression on his face not giving anything away. My heart stuttered in my chest as I stumbled forward a bit.

"Harry, s-she's lying," I said with a nervous laugh, my voice shaky, "I. .have no idea what she's talking about, I swear, I-I don't even know what he looks like, how could I possibly-"

"- I know, Amelia."

-"be a spy? I only found out all this even existed a few months ago, h-how can you believe-"

"Amelia, shut up." Harry's firm voice cut me off as I stared up at him, my eyes wide and imploring, tears beginning to sting at them again as I sniffled pitifully.

"I know, baby, I know it isn't you. Stop crying." He said rubbing a thumb under my eye gently catching a tear that fell as I blinked in confusion up at him. He. . He didn't think. . .? He rolled his eyes tilting my chin up to place a heady kiss on my lips whilst I forgot to actually respond whilst trying to get over my shock. A low chuckle rumbled through his chest as he leaned away from me.

"I think it was a ploy, Louis wanted us to be suspicious of you so relationships would be strained. Clever, but not clever enough." He murmured tugging at the ends of my hair fondly as I stuttered unable to believe it. My heart soared with relief and I swear I nearly collapsed with it.

"B-but what about the others. . ? They don't believe him, do they?" I asked meekly peering up at him nervously whilst I watched his expression harden, his jaw tensing.

"Who gives a fuck what the others think?" He scoffed releasing my hair as he rubbed a hand along his jaw moving towards the window, as he leant on the ledge with his  forearms unconsciously making his biceps bulge. I gulped trying not to be distracted too much.

"Well, um, actually. I do!" I hissed at his attitude. Did he mean to say that everyone else actually saw me as the spy? That I was trying to lead them all into a trap? How could I not care about that, of course I'm really glad that Harry doesn't believe Gigi, or Louis or whatever but everyone else to see me with suspicion is not something that I think I can deal with.

I mean, I live with them. They all practically hold my life in the palms of their hands and for them to start seeing me with suspicion is most disconcerting.

"Relax, doll, it's only the ignorant fools that believe that, Zayn, Perrie, Ashton or any of the people round here with some actual fucking brains never believed it." He reassured me without turning to face me. I frowned still, but this piece of knowledge definitely put me at more ease then before knowing that at least my friends never doubted me.

Walking over to Harry I leant against the window peering up at his sharp angular jawline and chiselled features.

"So what information did they bring back?" I asked, my voice croaky from all of my crying, however now that I had been relieved I could actually focus on something other than how Harry felt towards me. . for now.

He sighed heavily, his jaw clenching tightly as he rubbed a hand along the sharp angle.

"Louis is a fucking crazy bastard, that's what." He growled running a hand through his hair in clear stress. "He's been kidnapping these. . women to form some sort of. . . army, as far as we can tell. He's been altering their bio- chemicals and genetics with specially crafted injections to make them go bat shit crazy, basically." He said turning to face me before his features darkened and my eyes fluttered shut out of my control as a wave of anger flushed through my body--stronger then ever before as I felt myself waver slightly with the pure strength of it. I teetered into his chest as his strong arms immediately wrapped around me to steady me against his firm chest.

"Amelia? Baby, are you okay?" He asked as he sat me down on the bed and squatted in front of me and gripped my hands in his much larger ones as he frantically searched my face for any signs of distress or pain but now that the wave of emotion had passed I felt fine again.

"I'm fine, Harry, but um. . there's something that I have been meaning to tell you. ." I trailed off wondering if I should even tell him in case he gets all defensive and protective of his emotions like he's known to do, however I think feeling his feelings would be invasive without his knowledge.

He gave me a concerned look, his green eyes wide and clear with worry and concern as he urged me to carry on probably thinking the worst knowing him.

"Um, I've been feeling your emotions ever since we, er. . . well you know," I blushed profusely averting my eyes to his hands as I toyed with one of his many metal rings adorning his long fingers. "Not that strong really, it's just barely there, but I have an indication of what you're feeling. That's what happened just a minute ago, however this time it was way stronger than before-- it caught me off guard, I guess." I mumbled not wanting to really see his reaction to my words as I kept fiddling with his hands and tracing his cross tattoo before he removed his hand gently and tilted my chin upwards with his finger and thumb.

I peered at him for a few seconds and before I knew it his lips had enveloped mine in a strong kiss as his other hand reached behind to grip my head and keep me in place. I closed my eyes moving my lips against his soft ones as I got lost in the euphoric feeling that kissing my soulmate brought. I raised my hands until they rested on his chest where I boldly rubbed them across the broad muscles earning a shudder.

We broke apart, our breaths coming in short pants as our lips glistened, Harry's nose brushing across mine sweetly in a small eskimo kiss which made me really happy for some reason.

"That doesn't annoy me nearly as much as it should," he breathed out before connecting our lips again however this time lowering me gently onto the bed as we continued to get lost in each other forgetting the world for a few minutes and Louis' plans of mass destruction because in this room it was us; me and Harry, Harry and I, Harry and Amelia, an unlikely match but a match nonetheless.

And I knew, after today, after today's show of trust from Harry, trust to share the information that he was once so reluctant to ever let me be a part of, trust not to believe what Louis had cleverly led Gigi and her team into believing, I would be alright.

No matter what happened, Harry was here. . . and currently kissing and sucking at my neck making me moan out loud before he scraped his teeth against the sensitive skin in a blissful mix between pleasure and pain as a warning, a small punishment.

"Hush, baby girl. Can't let them hear." He groaned as his hands cupped my breasts making me whimper-- quietly this time.

"Fuck, look at what you're doing to me, woman." Harry hissed nodding at the large, very large, tent in his tight jeans which basically outlined his entire member. I blushed turning away and burying my face in his neck as I giggled bashfully making Harry smile and press a kiss to my forehead before he brought his lips back down on to mine, sliding his tongue into my mouth as his hand trailed south. . .

A/N:

Look who got her mojo back !

I am so sorry (feel like I be saying this alla time) for taking so long, I just kind of lost my inspiration and kind of needed to sit down and think about where this story was going, and what was going to happen and this was quite a important chapter and I had a few decisions to make regarding how it went lol but anwho!!

It's not too long so, sorry about that guys :) a lot of action up ahead 😝

I love you all so sos ossososososososososososos much I can't express how happy I get when I see your comments and votes, they are what inspire me to keep going all day everyday, you guys are my happy place 💕☺️

And last of all, check out my other book(s) Arranged with Styles! It's dark Harry, arranged marriage, a lot of action, assassination plot later on in the story :)))) check it out xx

😇😇
See you all next time, have a cool ass day 😎