33. Bloodthirsty.

#Hamelia is their ship name yas

MATURE CONTENT

I didn't have a clue what time it was, or where I was. My muscles were aching and my face felt uncomfortably sticky as I lifted my head from wherever it seemed to be buried, my sight was met with Harry who seemed to be dozing off with me curled into his side. I had no idea what what was going or how we'd possibly ended up here. I shifted on the spot, sitting up slightly as I rubbed my puffy eyes and yawned tiredly.
My shuffling seemed to have woken Harry as his eyes sprung open to land on me.

"Morning, baby." My heart fluttered. But then stopped.

"Morning!" I shrieked sitting up in alarm. "I slept all that time. . an-and you didn't think to wake me?!" I sputtered glaring at Harry slightly as I peered through the window to see the bright light outside just in case he wasn't telling the truth, however to my dismay; he was. He rolled his eyes casually, not at all seeming perturbed by my extended slumber.

"Oh, pipe down, woman. You exhausted yourself out, you needed it." He said as he tugged me back to lying on his chest as I rolled my eyes at his oh-so casual manner but also flushed from head to toe at the memory of me sobbing (quite embarrassingly and loudly) into his neck whilst he held me tight until I suppose I cried myself out and promptly fell asleep. Fantastic.

"Uh. . Yeah, about that. . sorry, for you know, laying it all on you. That wasn't my intention," I murmured with red ears as I closed my eyes and buried my face into his firm chest not wanting to make any sort of eye contact whatsoever. I heard a light scoff as Harry began to nudge my head upwards to (of course) make eye contact. I peeked up at him through my lashes as he frowned deeply at me. His jaw clenched. Uh-oh.

"Amelia, don't fucking apologise," He spat the word out as if it tasted bad in his mouth, "You have no bloody reason to say sorry, so don't." He said firmly, with a tone of finality in his voice that wasn't to be argued with. I just blushed slightly at his sweet words which weren't really said in a sweet way, but whatever it's the thought that counts. Plus, I don't really expect Harry to shower me with sweet words anyway. Not that I mind, I like him how he is.

"Thanks Harry, I've. .never told anyone that, or how it made me feel." I said with red cheeks and a gentle smile. It was true, I had never any true friends to care enough to listen, or who I trusted enough to tell, Charlotte was fifty-percent of the problem itself, and well Jake. . he got along with my parents so well I didn't really want to mess that up. Although obviously I'm more than glad I never told him, considering he turned out to be a complete hufflepuff.

Or asshole.

Whatever works.

Harry didn't say anything although he seemed pretty pleased as he adjusted us so I was lying more on top of him rather than beside him, not that I was complaining I mean. He pressed a kiss to my forehead and began to gently run his hand through my hair as my eyes drooped from the pleasurable feeling and the calm atmosphere which I didn't want to move from.
So I didn't.

We lay like that for who knows how long, in comfortable silence in the warm covers, curled up together, I felt so serene and at peace, especially after telling someone about everything back home. I felt so much lighter to have shared the burden, like I could breathe a little better, like the sun was shinning a little brighter. I felt remarkably happy considering I'd re-opened my battle wounds, I actually felt very happy.

What eventually disturbed the silence was the loud ding of Harry's phone which indicated a text, I heard him mutter a string of profanities under his breath which made me giggle quietly as he reached over and grabbed his phone. After a few seconds of silent reading he blew out a breath and placed the phone back down again.