19. Sugar.

I stepped out of the car with Harry's help due to my heels and the height of the car as I gazed at the modern house directly in front of us. It was pretty big, and looked really nice. Harrys arm wound itself around my waist tightly pulling me in close to his chest.

"Stay close by tonight." He murmured in my ear sternly. "Especially dressed like that." He added on in a mutter under his breath, my cheeks heated not knowing what way to take that so I simply nodded my head agreeing to stay close. I'd had plenty of nasty experiences to know that the closer I am to Harry the safer I am, so I wouldn't want to endanger myself.

We walked up the driveway which was littered with solo cups and general rubbish meaning the party was in full swing. This was proved as the closer we got the sound of muffled music grew gradually louder and louder and there were people milling around outside smoking cigarettes and drinking.

Harry pushed open the unlocked door and we stepped inside the crowded house and I winced at the loud music which was reverberating around the walls of the large building.

"Ah, the blood bags have arrived," A voice said in a Dracula accent (if that was a thing?) from beside us and I watched in amusement as Zayn appeared from beside us wearing a dark cloak thing with red eyes and fangs. Harry rolled his eyes unamused as Zayn led us through the crowd to the kitchen which was a little less crowded.

Perrie who had just slammed down her shot glass brightened at our presence and Harry let go of my waist to walk over to the numerous amount of drinks stacked up on the counter. The kitchen was relatively empty as most people were dancing in the main room or milling around in the spacious hallways of the large house, there was only a group of giggly girls in one comer and a few drunk boys gazing at them in awe, and other than that it was people I had seen around HQ who I assumed were Heroes.

She sauntered over in her dark outfit, eyes and fangs matching that of her boyfriends, she looked stunning-- scratch that, they both did, if they ever have babies let me tell you they will be good looking children.

"You look adorably fuckable." She said crudely, well, shouted crudely since the music drowned out her voice and I struggled to hear what she had said, I rolled my eyes as a light blush tainted my cheeks.
She led me over to where Zayn and Harry seemed to be mixing drinks and I smiled brightly at the thought of a little liquid courage running through my veins. I wasn't really a big drinker but I think after all the stress of being in this country a few drinks and a pleasant buzz running through my veins wouldn't hurt too much.

God knows I needed one if I was going to lighten up and relax.

Harry turned around from the counter and handed me a glass full of a light pinkish liquid before he wrapped his arm around my waist to tuck me closer to his body and away from the people jostling around. I smelt the drink before taking a sip and my body deflated as I pulled away to glare incredulously at him.

"Pink Lemonade? Harry, come on!" I whined as I glared at him for treating my like some child who needed to be given lemonade at party's because they couldn't drink the 'adult drinks'. His face hardened as he leaned closer towards my ear so I can catch his words clearly.

"You're not drinking, Princess." He warned as he took a sip of his straight whiskey and turned his head to say something to Zayn who was currently beside him drinking beer. I huffed out a frustrated breath glaring at the side of his head angrily. Who was he to tell me what to do? I'm not a child, I'm allowed a drink, and its not like I'm trying to get completely smashed but a nicegentle buzz would just help to loosen me up and enjoy the party a little more.

As I glared at his head trying to transmit an telepathic signal which would relay my annoyance I sharp nudge was felt in my ribs, I turned around to see Perrie with a mischievous glint in her eyes and a devious smirk on her red lips before she took a peek at Harry and promptly tipped her whole glass into my half empty one effectively filling it up. She winked deviously before she departed through the crowd while moving her hips to the music. I sniffed the drink to try and see what it was, as I said, I'm not planning to get smashed.