16. Midnight memories.

Did I have a reason for sitting on the kitchen island opposite a sleepy Harry at 3 AM sipping tea?

Yep.

Was it a good one?

Nope.

Simply because after we returned to his apartment I couldn't fall asleep, my mind failing to get rid of the disturbing events that took place prior to me falling asleep on top of harry.

God, I hope I didn't drool.

I stir the sugar cube into my second cup of tea getting real bored of the silence and needing something to distract me from my fearful thoughts.

"Let's play truth or dare," I suggest with a small smile dancing around my lips, I'm aware this is probably not the right time but I'm feeling slightly delirious and giddy due to the lack of sleep and the amount of tea I'm consuming so I push away and doubtful thoughts and focus on trying to convince broody Harry to play this childish game with me.

He raises a brow sipping his tea.

"At this time? You are aware it is 3 A.M." He says dryly. I nod my head with a half shrug.

"Please,"

He rolls his green globes before a smirk crosses his face as if a sudden thought had ran across his mind.

"Fine, but you're going first. Truth or Dare?" He says his eyes glinting and that rare playful nature seeping through into the quiet air. I pout slightly at the thought of going first knowing that he's never going to let me off easily no matter what I choose.

"Fine. Dare." I say bravely sipping my warm tea as a nervous knot forms in my stomach from the look on Harrys face. He thinks for awhile before his eyes light up the slightest as an idea comes to his mind I assume.

"Okay, I dare you to. . Knock on our neighbours door and ask them about the weather." A giggle bubbles past my lips at how random this is.

"You are aware it's 3 A.M," I repeat his words from earlier with a deep voice imitating Harry the best I can. He chuckles rolling his eyes.

"I don't sound like that, and you asked for this." He points out. I huff to myself.

"But what if an angry convict lives next door and he beats me up for waking him at this time?" I question only half meaning my words as I'm already making my way towards the front door. Harry rolls his eyes although a semi- amused smile is painted on his handsome face.

"There's no angry convict, it's jut a young couple who snog all the fucking time." He says as I open the door and step out.

"A little creepy you know that."

"Hardly. It's hard to miss when you're in a elevator with them and their tongues can't seem to stay in their own mouths." I shiver from the thought of being stuck in a elevator with a making out couple, but then a loud giggle slips past my lips at the thought of harry being in there. I can already imagine his pissed off face as they continue to obliviously kiss each other senseless.

Brushing away the disturbing images I head over across the corridor and knock loudly as Harry hides himself behind the door as not to be seen by whoever answers. I knock again even louder and I keep knocking louder before I hear a irritated, sleepy, female voice shout at me.

"Fuck! I'm comin'," Moments later the door swings open and a very irritable girl who looks to be about my age stands there with messy hair and sleepy eyes.

"What?" She mutters half heartedly giving me a dirty look.

"Isn't the weather just lovely today?" I say cheerfully with a bright smile. She stares at me through foggy vision for a few seconds before she slowly raises her middle finger right in my face and then proceeds to slam the door in my laughing face. My laughter increases as I stumble back into Harrys apartment to find Harry sniggering to himself as well.