9. Sniffles.

I wake up to the sound of muttered curses and grumbles. I sleepily lift my head off my pillow and gaze with glazed eyes at the source of the disturbance.

There sits harry slightly wide eyed staring at me and then flitting his gaze back towards himself then back at me. Looking around I come to the realisation that we're still in the living room, on the couch, curtains drawn where we must've of evidently fallen asleep during the episodes of OITNB.

I also come to the realisation that I must've fallen asleep on him as there's a part of his Grey T-shirt near his peck all scrunched up as if a fist might've been grabbing onto it, and a little distance away is a small wet patch where the grey has darkened-- my cheeks immediately heated, I had actually drooled on him. I wished the earth would swallow me up when he also followed my gaze and then peered at the little bits of evidence id left with a raised brow, I expected him to be mad but all he did was chuckle quietly.

"Uh- I-I'm sorry," I breathed out as I reached forward and straightened out his T shirt only to realise how close we actually were, my cheeks burned as I jumped away slightly.

Harry had a smirk on his face, deep dimples indenting his cheeks as he tried to withhold a smile. I forgot my momentary embarrassment as I gazed at possible the most attractive thing I'd ever seen in my time in this horrid country.

This, however didn't last exceptionally long-- which was slightly disappointing because, I mean. Who doesn't want to stare at art first thing in the morning?-- because something began buzzing very loudly in the quiet atmosphere, that certain something was Harrys phone which was sat idly on the coffee table. He reached forward and grabbed it, wasting no time in sliding his thumb across it and pressing it against his small ear. For some insane reason I found that action incredibly hot.

I peered up at him through my lashes as the momentary lightness that had appeared in his eyes was promptly diminished leaving a somber looking dark green, his dimples were gone and his jaw was clenched tight.

That was also very hot. Just saying.

"What's wrong with HQ?" He demanded. After a moments silence he snapped at whoever was the unfortunate person on the other end.

"Fine, but this is the first and last time." He rolled his eyes after hanging up and ran his hand through his hair in frustration.

I watched him tug at his roots in anger slightly before he slumped back onto the couch rubbing his head.

"Hey, is everything okay?" I asked gently and cautiously. His eyes flew open as he stared at me for awhile before answering.

"Zayn and the rest want to come over for a meeting." He spat as if it was the worlds worst thing ever. I nodded my head slowly.

"Why is that so bad?"

"Because I don't want you involved."

+

"Okay, so how many is that?" Perrie questioned with the most serious look on her face I'd ever seen.

The meeting was being held, which of course Harry wasn't too thrilled with the idea of me knowing everything, but the others convinced him that I couldn't defend myself if I ever needed too, if I didn't even know what I was supposed to defend myself from.

After listening to everything I had gone a ugly shade of pale and stopped talking about 15 minutes ago, my hands were shaking and the reality of just HOW BAD the situation actually was, was just now setting in.

"Well, there's the Tattoo brothers, Krock and his minions, and Platinum." She said listing off all the numerous people who were currently trying to kill me, the thought of how much trouble I was in had me choking on my breaths and finding it hard to breathe.

I zoned out of what they were saying as I focused on my self and trying not to cry, all I could hear was my heartbeat as I squeezed my eyes shut, a whimper leaving my mouth.

Suddenly two large hands clasped my knees and my eyes snapped open to be met with soft green ones, harry was squatting down in front of me with the kindest look on his face I'd seen so far.

"Hey, relax. What's gotten into you?" He cooed. I sniffled as I stared at him desperately, the wall I had built smashing to bits as I wrapped my arms around his neck and began to sob.

"W-why m-me!" I wailed. He shushed me stroking his fingers through my hair.

"I really don't know." I heard him sigh as he rested his chin on my head.

A/N:

Short! But more coming soon!

LOuis a dad?

Wha