13. Baby

"Harryy, I'm tired and my feet hurttttt," I whined over dramatically slumping against his shoulder.

We'd been to every inch of this place and I had the best time, it was so amazing and I am so happy right now I could kiss Harry, but somehow I don't think he'd appreciate that. While we we were walking towards the candy floss guy, okay, well let me rephrase that, while Harry was walking towards the candy floss guy while I waited beside a tree about 2 metres away because according to him I was safer over here, he saw a flyer that said there was going to be a firework show at 11PM and he immediately decided that we were going to attend it. I didn't mind at first because who doesn't love carnivals?

But now at 10:45 my feet are aching and so is my body, and all I want right now is my bed. Carnival or not. I'm totally worn out from today's excitement and activity and not in the mood for loud ear shattering bangs and crappy fireworks.

He grunted shoving me off him before he squatted down in front of me with his back facing me.

"You're offering me a piggy back?!" I asked brightly with wide eyes, he rolled his eyes and replied with excessive sarcasm.

"No, I'm offering you a pot of gold."

"Okay, okay, smartass." I said as I climbed on wrapping my arms around his neck, his strong hands gripped my thighs tightly as he stood to his full height.

"Ooh! So this is how you see the world!" I exclaimed at my new found height. I sat my minion in between my body and his back to make sure he doesn't fall and get lost before ripping off some candy floss and popping it into my mouth.

I then felt bad since harry had paid for it and know he couldn't eat it because he was busy carrying me, so I ripped some off and leaned forward so I could feed him.

"Here comes the chu chu train," I said giggling. He muttered a shut up before he accepted the fluffy pink goodness from my finger tips, his lips brushing my fingers making me shiver.

I kept feeding him and myself the candy until it was all gone and then I happily rested my head against his shoulder as a loud yawn broke past my mouth.

"Don't you dare fall asleep, Lia." He said warningly with a hint of humour in his voice, except after his sentence there was no way I was going to fall asleep any time soon.

Lia.

"Lia?" I questioned with wide eyes. He shrugged his shoulders.

"You don't like it?" He asked as we neared the grassy part of the carnival where there were a lot of people mulling around waiting for the fireworks.

"No, I do, I'm just so used to hearing 'Amelia'," I said with a small laugh. He shrugged his shoulders causally.

But he called me Lia. I was totally heart eyed right now as I got lost in the way his husky voice made that word sound so much more intense then any other person ever could or ever has.

We carried on pushing through people until he dropped me to the ground gently at the foot of a tree and rested his hands on his soft hips as he looked around for a minute before abruptly plopping down on his butt. I smiled as I sat down next to him with my minion pressed against my chest comfortably.

"How long till the fireworks?" I asked as a cool breeze blew around us making me shudder and making goosebumps rise.
He checked his watch before answering.

"5 minutes. Patience is a virtue," he said condescendingly. I smiled lightly as I swatted his bicep marvelling at the rare playfulness being put on display before my very eyes.

"Practice what you preach you little hypocrite!" I exclaimed referring to his very impatient attitude to many things as I'd come to learn.

Another shiver ran through me at the cold that was seeping through me now, maybe from the ground or because it was in fact getting later and getting colder.

HeroOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara