12. Candyfloss

The sun is out and beaming down on the big apple today and I can barely contain my excitement at the knowledge of what is to come later on in the evening. In fact, as soon as I felt the sun rays I was out of bed like a shot--which is typically unusual of me as I wake up at 10 ish, but today I was up and dressed at eight thirty.

Right now I'm sat on my favourite spot in the whole boring apartment: the window seat. My nose is pressed against the cool glass as I peer at everything that's happening below me, I can hear chatter, the honking of yellow taxis and the hustle bustle of people late for their shifts and its quite enamouring to watch from above.

"You're up awfully early today," a husky , sleep laden voice cuts through the serene silence of the apartment and I jump not having heard his footsteps approaching. I whip around to see a cute looking Harry with his hair all messy and all droopy eyed.

"Couldn't sleep any longer," I say getting up to make breakfast as I hadn't made it before because it would've gotten cold since Harry was still asleep.

He settled down on the bar, his head thumping forward onto the marble tiredly. I watched in amusement  as his curly hair flopped around him while I started to make some scrambled eggs on toast.

I set everything down once it was ready and we both began to dig in quietly while my thoughts ran circles around my boggled mind. Last night after I kissed Harry he wrapped his leg around mine in a sort of assurance that he understood what I was trying to get across. My cheeks still burn whenever I think about it and I'm happy our little spat is long forgotten about and we are somewhat getting closer, I really would like to be really good friends with Harry considering the only other friend I have is Perrie.

+

"I'm coming! Jesus!" I say in exasperation after Harrys fourth call of my name to hurry up in the last 7 minutes, I just barely have finished my makuep and I slip my daisy flower crown on to my head before i slip my shoes on and evacuate the bedroom to a awiating and impaient Harold.

"So impatient," i grumble as we head out, Harry quickly locking the apartment behind us as we both walk down the corridor towards the lift. The lift dings and we step inside, Harry pushes the first floor button and then swiftly intertwines our fingers tugging me closer towards him.

"Don't even think about leaving my side, got it?" He says sternly with his eyebrows raised as if daring me to defy him. I roll my eyes exasperatedly.

"Do I ever?" I ask rhetorically glaring down at our intertwined hands. I don't understand why he has to hold my hand everytime we go out, I mean, if we get attacked spontaneously how are we supposed to defend ourselves with only one hand available? Although holding his hand does make me feel safer and protected and makes my arm tingle but we'll not mention that.

We exit out of the apartment block into the cool air and instead of heading towards his car like I originally thought we head over to what looks like a motorcycle, my jaw drops at what I think is about to happen and I'm digging my heels into the ground and tugging on Harrys hands.

"No. No way in hell." I spit glaring at Harry dead in the eyes. I will not get on that death trap. No, fucking way.

He rolls his eyes as if I am some insignificant pest whining about something petty unlike our safety.

"Don't be a baby. Would I risk it if I didn't deem it safe enough?" He asks me with his eyebrows raised expectantly, I huff frowning at him as I kick a stray pebble. He's right, unfortunately. After all this effort of keeping me safe he's not going to harm me himself, and I know that. But still.

I glare at him snatching my hand away and crossing my arms across my chest in a act of defiance. He also crosses his arms and casually leans against the death cycle.