I shook my head. "Liar." - he whispered again. He's just to close to me. His face was close to mine, but i was looking forward.

"You're thinking about what appa said right?" - he asked. I gave a slight nod. I don't freaking mind having babies but i don't want to do the process of it! Urgh!

"We'll do it, if you want to okay. I won't force you." - Jungkook said softly. It makes me so happy over what he said.

"Even though at times, you're so sexy. But i'll respect your decisions." - He continued with a smirk. He gave a peck on my cheeks and continued playing with the kids. What the heck Jeon Jungkook? Gosh!

Jungkook's P.O.V

Ji Sae, Ji Sae. I giggled. She's so cute. I can't get over the fact that she invited me home with my hyungs. She cooked, invited my parents and her parents along with her siblings with their kids. It makes me smile by just what she did.

But when her dad asked that. Hahaha! Her face was so funny. Well, i hope whatever i said to her just now make her calm. It's obvious that she's thinking about what her dad said. It's true okay. She's sexy at times but i gotta control myself. I gotta respect her decisions.

"Soooooo, when?" - Jin hyung asked with a smirk.

"What when?" - i asked.

"Babies." - Jimin hyung asked. Ah~ i giggled and shrug.

"What do you mean by shrugging?" - Yoongi hyung asked.

"I can't force Ji Sae. It depends on her hyung." - i said.

"Woah. Real man talk there." - Hoseok hyung said which made us laugh.

"Is Ji Sae like that with kids though?" - Namjoon hyung asked. I nodded.

"It only happens if those kids make trouble."

"She'll be a great mom." - Jin hyung said which made me blush. I don't know why but it made me blush.

"Samchun." - a little girl, Kim Haneul, Tae Hyun's hyung daughter came to me with a pout. She sit on my lap and face me.

"What's wrong Haneul-ah?" - i asked as i push her messy hair to the side.

"Aunt Ji Sae is scary." - she said, still pouting. I giggled.

"No. She's not scary. She just want you to learn, Haneul-ah." - i said with a smile.

"Samchun, what should we do?" - the other 10 came around me.

"Apologise to her." - i said with a smile.

"What if she tell us to go away?" - Junho, Ji Rae noona's son asked.

"She won't. Quick. The 11 of you. Go ahead." - i said. They timidly got up and slowly walk to Ji Sae. I look at each move Ji Sae did. At times, looking at her, i just want to put my lips on her. I don't know why. I smiled while looking at them.

I didn't quite hear what the kids said to her but i think she forgive them. Because she smiled and hugged each of them. It makes me so happy to see her smile. Especially with those kids. Her hard rock heart, soften, melts when it comes to kids.

My members and Ji Sae's sibling left but both parents are still here. "We're gonna sleep here by the way." - appa said. Ji Sae widen her eyes, and immediately look at me.

"Actually, all the 4 of us are sleeping here haha." - abeoji, Ji Sae's appa said with a laugh. Ji Sae looked like as if she wanna curse but she can't. I giggled.

"Sure! There's a lot of rooms upstairs, just choose." - i said. Ji Sae gave a glare and i winked. She look away, rolling her eyes.

"Choose any room except for the last two rooms on both left and right." - Ji Sae said.

"Why?" - eomma asked.

"The left side is the storage. Right side is our room." - i answered. Both parents went upstairs and choose their room. Meanwhile, me and Ji Sae are left downstairs.

"You called my room a freaking storage?!" - Ji Sae whisper-shouted with glare. I giggled.

"Come here." - i said. She ignored, folding her arms and look away. I got up and pin her on the couch.

"Ah ya Jeon Jungkook!" - she yelled and push me away. She stomp her feet, making her way upstairs.

"I love you too, baby!!" - i shouted happily.

---------------------------------
Yehet. HALLO BABIES❤️❤️❤️before anything, CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WINNERS ON MAMA THE OTHER DAY! I'm so proud of BTS, especially! They worked hard and now look. But i can't watch Yoongi and Jungkook cry. Omg. It hurts to see them cry like that. I'm so proud to be an ARMY. Never even regret to be in this fandom!

By the way, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 11K+ READS!!!!! Babies i lub you❤️❤️❤️ thank you for reading, commenting and voting! Thank you to those who make this fanfic to your reading list💕😘

생일축하해요 진 오빠!! Happy Birthday Jin Oppa! I hope you're doing well and healthy! Thank you for being a good eomma to those little babies🙈사랑해용✨❤️

The next update will be next week! On a Big Bang member's birthday~! And it's their comeback day also! Weeeee~! I'm excited!!

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster(JK)
2nd Book - Love Hate(SUGA)
3rd Book - Just One Day(JM) -soon-
4th Book - Makeup Artist(JHOPE) -soon-
5th Book - <planning>
6th Book - <planning>
7th Book - <planning>

Twitter: @/kwonkimminjeon

4/12/16, 4th December 2016

-KwonKimMinJeon💕