Prologue (1)

**may contain swearing**
*don't forget to comment, vote and share 🌙*

Kim Taehyung, the sweetheart of the school. Who doesn't love a boy with good grades, a good sense of humour, and manners that would probably make your grandmother fall in love with him in a heartbeat? Not to mention, he's the social butterfly that nobody has any dirt on since he was too precious to be someone you could easily badmouth. Do his qualities stop there? No- this all-rounder even has a strong passion in the school drama club that everyone finds as one of his strongest charms! 

Everyone including Park Jimin, a quiet boy with passionate love for dance and passionate hate for calculus, who happened to be settled down behind a chair in the school auditorium, with his knees against his chest, as he quietly watched Taehyung practicing lines for the schools upcoming play.

"Stop playing hard to get, before-" Taehyung's voice cracked before he could finish reciting his lines for what seemed like the 100th time. He let out a unclear noise that screamed "flustered!" before running out of the hall to get water- (which in actuality made no sense because as he was unaware of Jimin's presence, he was pretty certain that he was the only one there), meanwhile Jimin was trying to suppress his laughter, wishing that he had recorded the moment. Jimin loved hearing or seeing the small things that reminded him of just how human Taehyung was, regardless of how perfect everyone pictured him as. Jimin wanted to look at all his imperfections and fall in love with all of them, but that would just seem strange and stalker-like considering Taehyung didn't even know Jimin existed. Or at least that's how it started off.

"What are you doing here?"

--------------------------------------------
A/N : AAAH THIS IS THE FIRST TIME ILL POST A FANFIC WITHOUT DELETING IT OH GOD WISH ME LUCK Y'ALL, ALSO I GOT THIS STORY IDEA FROM greeneyed-troublemaker ON TUMBLR. SO CREDITS TO THEM. ILL TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN. IM SORRY IF THIS SUCKS BC ID DIE CRINGING IF I PROOFREAD IT

- Ina (*☻-☻*)