A Thug's Life '

Brianna's POV

Man its time to TURN UP! Its the first day of school. And I'm wearing my orange "dope" half shirt, high-waisted ripped jeans, and my orange and turquoise Nike diamond turfs. I put on my diamond stud earrings & my "dope" chain to match. I put on my red lipstick & straightened my hair. I dyed my hair just like Star from the OMG Girlz last week & it looks good asf. I got my Galaxy out the charger (I hate this phone) & grabbed my side purse & my Nike sports bag (yeah Im a basketball player). I went downstairs to see my brother, Junior, eating eggs. I said "can you please drop me & Rosie to school because we don't feel like walking?" he said "hoe, you know I got you." I said "whatever nigga." Junior has to many hoes. He's light-skinned with long curly brown hair. He's in a gang but I don't really care or know about it. after we were done we left. there was no one home to say bye to our my mom works for "Granny Nannies" & my dad doesn't live with us but he's a truck driver. As he drove me & Rosie to school (she lives on the way) we listened Thirsty by Chief Keef.

"That bitch thristy as fuckkkkkkk! I think she need some waterrrr. Cause I got so much guapppp. That bitch let me fuckkkkk! With thirsty ass."

We arrived at Washington High School. WHS Nigga! As me, my brother, & Rosie hopped out my brother's red 2014 Mustang all the hoes was watching. All the hoes at this school be hating on me & my click but it dont face us! As me & Rosie walked to our lockers (which were right next to each other) I seen this fine ass dike! Oh, by the Im bisexual. I've been like this for a while now. But, anyways she was wearing a Red Jordan shirt, some camo cargos, & red retro 3 Jordans. She looked at me for like three seconds winked & look away. What does that mean? Anyways, since I tell Rosie everything that happens to me I had to let her know.

Rosie's POV

Brianna is my bestfriend forever nigga! I fuck with that girl like no other. Brianna hasn't been in a relationship in a while because her ex, Tina, fucked her over. & when she told me that she liked that girl I made it my mission to get her that girl.

Brianna's POV

Me, Rosie, Miranda, & Justin (my click) all have 1st period together. & guess who else I seen. My bae I mean crush. I told my bitches & trick & they told me to go talk to her. I waited for her friends to walk away & I went to talk to her. I said "Hey, my name is Brianna I just wanted to....." I stopped talking because she put my finger over my mouth. She said "I know who you are & I know why you came over here. My name is Aliyah & I know why you over here." I said "why?" She said "the same reason why I was gonna talk to you after this period. I like you. That's why I looked at you in the hallway. Here's my number text me later so we can meet up." I said "okay, but I gotta game tonight so I'll text you after."

BRRRRING

Yesss! School is finally over! Now I can text the bae (well, after the game) she not mines yet but she will ;).

Aliyah POV

I met this cute, thick ass girl today. Her dress code up to par & she play basketball. Girls that play sports that's just makes you even more attractive ;)! But, Im starting to like her. But, I got these hoes that like me. Man, they needa leave me the fuck alone. But, some of them be fine asf sometimes. Anyways, imma go to her game & surprise her.

Brianna POV

Its time for my game & I always look up in the crowd & put up the number 3 because that's my jersey number. While I was doing that I seen bae I mean Aliyah see was smiling at me & mouthed "Good luck." Because Aliyah was here I had to show out! I dropped 45 points, 3 rebounds, & 10 assists. Double-Double hoe! Haha. After the game I was walking home because Junior was busy at the trap so he couldnt pick me up. While I was walking I felt someone hug me from behind it was Aliyah. I said "you cant be scaring people like that, bae." She said "oh, Im your bae now?" I said "yeah, you taken." She said "alright babe, can I give you a ride?" I said "sure." We were listening to Real and True by Future until she turned the volume down & stopped the car. We were at this brown & white 2-story house. I said "what we doing here?" She said "we chilling. This my house."

Aliyah POV

I brought "bae" to my house. So, we can talk about us & chill. I say bae very lightly because I wanna ask her out not the other way around. The fuck she thought. But, I like this girl, she different.

Brianna POV

We walked into her house to see a little boy he looked about 5 & he was wearing some Spongebob pajamas. He looked at Aliyah & said "LeiLei, where you been, hoe. Im hungry. She said "Dont call me that. & that big ass fridge & you ain't find shit to eat?!?" He said "whatever, who is this beautiful young lady right here? she look like she can be mine. Aliyah said "this is Brianna my friend. We just gonna be chilling upstairs. & she not yours."

We went upstairs & in her room, I could tell it was her's because on the door it said "LeiLei" n capital letters. As soon as she closed the door I said "what was that?" she said "what?" As if she didn't know. I said "saying that Im just your friend & shit like I thought we were together. & if your willing to lie to your brother about me. Then, imagine who else you would disclaim me to." Aliyah looked at me like she ain't know what I was talking about. After about 15 minutes of just sitting down watching Love & Basketball she finally said "Brianna Alana Walker, I disclaimed because I don't like girls asking me out I like to ask them out myself. I know that sounds a little stupid but that's the way I do things. I have a lot of feelings for you & I was wondering will you go out with my Alana?" I already knew my answer "Yes, I will go out with you LeiLei." She hugged me & said "dont call me that." All I could do was laugh.