Bloody 10: The Truce and Guilt

Title: Blood Revelation

Author: Kanra Nakura

Rated: T

Genre: Angst, Hurt and Comfort, Romance

Summary: Nastu was kidnapped by a dark guild few days after Erza was declared to be the 7th guild master of Fairy tail. Three weeks after Natsu got kidnapped, Zeref, who heard what happen to Natsu, pass by a castle where he heard Natsu screams. The dark mage saved him, but the fairy tail mages arrive when he healed Nastu and both of the revealed something that the other mages never accepted for few years.

Pairing: Eventually Gray x Natsu

Warnings: Bad Grammars, OOC, Angst scene, Mention of rapes, torture, brother complex, temporary female Natsu, bad languages, gore and violence, trigger warnings and major AU.

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"Brother complex mode, angry"

(Actions while singing/ actions while playing song/ scene change)

"Flashback/Past/memories"

"Emphasizing"

Please enjoy the story!

A/N: I'll using Natsu and Etherias to call our favorite salamander

______________________________________________________________________

Opening Song: V.I.P from Magi

______________________________________________________________________

Akogare o ima tsukanda

(Natsu, who was facing to the right and face down, slowly looks up and look in front and gives a sad smile.)

Daikansei no namari ni kokochiyoku utareta nara

(Zeref, who was facing to the left, face down as well, looks up although albeit faster and gives us a sad look)

(Gray, who was standing in the middle, face down, looks up and raise both of his hands, his fisted hand to the other and began to use his magic)

Saa tobikomou

(Then Gray release it, viewing this words

"Blood Revelation

ケツち

コクつ.げる")

Ashita kara umarekawaru to ka dareka ga mikiritsuketa to ka kono machi no sutairu to ka

(Sakura petals began to fall from their tree. Zeref, who's back is facing us, walks few meters away before stopping and look behind him and watch the petals flew before reaching his hand out and caught some sakura petals before blowing it and looks up.)

Sonna mono ni nagasaretsuzukete kado no toreta genseki ni wa kitto daremo you wa nai

(Nastu, who was laying down at the grass under the shade of tree, watch the petals flew over him before reaching out and caught one of the petals, and inhaled deeply when the breeze pass him and he lets go of the petals his holding)

Fushigi to tobira no mukou ni wa V.I.P nanoru yatsu wa naku daremo ga kunou no hate sa

(Gray, who was climbing at a plain grass mountain, stops and look down where he saw the town below him and looks up and watches the petals flew, before reaching out and took some petals before pocketing it, he smiled and then he continue to walk)