Bloody 25: Shall we start?

Opening Song: V.I.P from Magi (2nd Part)

Shita o mite warau Yori mo ue o mite Zetsubou shitai

"motto" kuchiguse ga ii

(A girl with long pink-haired, tied into a high ponytail, is seen walking ahead of us down at the hallway of the palace, before stopping and look at the window beside her, revealing a smiling face of Natsu/Etherias. At the window were sakura petals flying making her eyes follow it and when they landed at their balcony garden, she smiled widely before moving away, while our view zooms to the balcony.)

Oto ni duuji o tsuketagaru kyuukaku ni Taketa ano hito eh

Ima ore wa ikutsu dai? Kikasete

(At the balcony were Wendy, Carla, Happy, and Lily, having a picnic, is watching as the flowers fall from the tree they bloom at, which is planted beside them, and flies away. They look at each other before standing up and walk towards the doorway where Invel, who adjusted his glasses, is standing at and when they passed him, he followed. Sakura petals cover the view.)

(Instrumental)

(Flash and reveals

"Blood Revelation 2

ケツち

コクつ.げる2"

Disappears)

Fushigi to tobira no mukuo ni wa V.I.P nanoru yatsu wa naku

Daremo ga kunuo no hate sa ore mo

(The next scene is Natsu standing beside Zeref, who is sitting at the chair of the throne room, leaning his cheek on his fisted hand while the elbow of the said hand is leaning at the armchair, both of them smirking. In front of them are the Spriggans standing in a straight line, either smirking, leering, or smiling. Then suddenly the rest of the siblings arrived and went towards the older ones, followed by Aoi, who flew towards his mistress and lands at Natsu's shoulder. The said princess glance at her pet before looking back at us and raised her hand, which made Aoi flew and then blue flames began to surround him and everything was white before revealing...)

Sutakkaato ni kizanda

(The Fairy Tail mages, who are standing in front of their guild, smiling sadly. Makarov and Mavis standing in front of them with the same facial expression. However, Romeo, Asuka, and Gray weren't there. Sakura petals cover the view.)

Hagireyoku aruita michi ja nai kedo

Sotto negai o kometa

(Romeo and Asuka were seen next in the forest where they created a small altar for their missing family members, kneeling and praying. Before they stood up and look at the sky, smiling and then they both walk away holding each other's hands and it tightens slowly, showing as a sign of comfort. Sakura petals cover the view.)

Ano hi, no shounen wa ima kono keshiki nani, omou darou?

Saa uchinuke

(Next to being seen was Gray leaning at the wall of his house, of Natsu's house, found in the middle of the forest looking at the small garden he created, filled with flowers that reminded him of their missing family members before grabbing a Gaillardia flower from its bush near him and twirls it and watch as the strong wind blew the petals away and Gray could only watch it, a few petals flew away as well. Sakura petals cover the view.)