Blood Revelation: Bloody 1

Title: Blood Revelation

Author: Sane. Allen/Riren12345

Rated: T

Genre: Angst, Hurt and Comfort, Romance

Summary: Nastu was kidnapped by a dark guild few days after Erza was declared to be the 7th guild master of Fairy tail. Three weeks after Natsu got kidnapped, Zeref, who heard what happen to Natsu, pass by a castle where he heard Natsu screams. The dark mage saved him, but the fairy tail mages arrive when he healed Nastu and both of the revealed something that the other mages never accepted for few years.

Pairing: Eventually Gray x Natsu

Warnings: Bad Grammars, OOC, Angst scene, Mention of rapes, torture, brother complex, temporary female Natsu, gore and .

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"Brother complex mode, angry"

(Actions while singing/ actions while playing song/ scene change)

"Emphisizing"

Please enjoy the story!

(Previously)

"Who are you?! You reek of blood and black magic..." Natsu snarled before throwing his catch the side, hitting the wall before it landed to the floor with a thump. "What are you doing here in my house and what do you want from me?!" Natsu growled, the man chuckled before laughing maniacally, before he stop and lick his lips.

"Sugoi! Even though we did our very best to hide our scent you still manage to smell us! What more can you do, Salamander, Natsu Dragneel, prince of the flames dragons, son of Igneel the dragon king!?" The man grinned widely, Natsu's eyes narrowed before it widen once he registered everything the man said.

THUD!

The two dark mages watch as blood began to seep out from Natsu's head, while lying on his stomach, his head points at the door, both hands at the side of his head.

"That was easy." The bulky figure, who hits Natsu, said before throwing the bloody bat to the floor which landed near the door with a thump.

"Yes, easy because I distracted him, I figured he would only focus to people who reeks a lot of black magic, because he knows they're more powerful. Foolish boy, but if we didn't do it, we would have a hard time capturing him. Natsu Dragneel is isn't a person that will let himself be captured so easily." The other man said, before turning around and walks towards the door, while the other lifts Natsu and carries him like a sack of potatoes, before walking towards the door where the former is standing at waiting for the other. Neither of them notices the scarf that Natsu's wearing is slowly slipping from the dragon slayer's neck.

You've got to be kidding me... the guild are finally together... why... why did this happen?! You're not the person who would let someone to hurt you! NATSU!" Lucy shouted. Erza, who is standing beside her, punch the wall within her reach, some of her loose red hair fell down and covers her right eye, while the other revealed pain, anger and death.

"Please do so... Erza..." A new yet familiar voice said, they all look behind Erza and then their eyes widen.

"Gildarts!" They shouted, said man smiled, but it wasn't the same smile he wore when Natsu's around.