Bloody 2: Torture, a silent revelation and restored memories

Opening Song: V.I.P from Magi

akogare o ima tsukanda

(Natsu, who was facing to the right and face down, slowly looks up and look in front and gives a sad smile.)

daikansei no namari ni kokochiyoku utareta nara

(Zeref, who was facing to the left, face down as well, looks up although albeit faster and gives us a sad look)

(Gray, who was standing in the middle, face down, looks up and raise both of his hands, his fisted hand to the other and began to use his magic)

saa tobikomou

(Then Gray release it, viewing this words

"Blood Revelation

ケツ ち

コク つ.げる")

ashita kara umarekawaru to ka dareka ga mikiritsuketa to ka kono machi no sutairu to ka

(Sakura petals began to fall from their tree. Zeref, who's back is facing us, walks few meters away before stopping and look behind him and watch the petals flew before reaching his hand out and caught some sakura petals before blowing it and looks up.)

sonna mono ni nagasaretsuzukete kado no toreta genseki ni wa kitto daremo you wa nai

(Nastu, who was laying down at the grass under the shade of tree, watch the petals flew over him before reaching out and caught one of the petals, and inhaled deeply when the breeze pass him and he lets go of the petals his holding)

fushigi to tobira no mukou ni wa V.I.P nanoru yatsu wa naku daremo ga kunou no hate sa

(Gray, who was climbing at a plain grass mountain, stops and look down where he saw the town below him and looks up and watches the petals flew, before reaching out and took some petals before pocketing it, he smiled and then he continue to walk)

akogare o ima tsukanda mi o yudanereba ii kaji wa kono te ni mittsu

(Zeref, who's face was near the view before it began to move away and showed as his whole body, open his closed eyes, as the view moves away from him and held up his fisted hand before opening it and releasing some black mist. Natsu jump in front of Zeref smiling and blow some fire towards the black mist, which made the mist to burst into flame before it disappeared, showing)

kazoete the show time

( Natsu and Zeref standing back to back smiling and their hands intertwined.)

daikansei no namari ni kokochiyoku utareta nara saa tobikomou

(Gray appeared in front of them and began to make some arrows with his magic and shoots it at us, followed by Erza who was wearing her Heaven's wheeled armor and her swords circling around before firing at us and lastly Lucy who summoned her celestial spirits.)

("Blood Revelation

ケツ ち

コク つ.げる")

(Bloody 2: Torture, a silent revelation and restored memories)

( Erebus Valdis Guild Basement)