We waited on Kakashi and I saw Naomi and her team walking through. They had a new team member since Satoshi is in the ANBU Black Ops right now.

"Naomi," I said to her.

"Hana," She smirked at me.

"I see that you made it before I did," She said. "And I think you should be warned that if we fight, I won't hold back."

"Good, because I wouldn't want you to hold back," I replied.

Eventually, most of the genin came through. There wasn't a lot who made it because most of them failed by opening the scroll. Idiots.

Now that everyone was here, the Hokage stood on a podium while our senseis stood with him. Orochimaru and I made eye contact and a shiver ran down my spine. I looked away from him since he's always made me uneasy. There was something about him that was offputting.

I looked over at Kurenai and Anko, who both gave me a smile. I smiled back at them and the Hokage cleared his throat and removed the pipe from his mouth.

"First, I wanna congratulate everyone on completing the second part of these exams" He started. "Now I want to explain the true purpose of these exams and what the third exam truly is,"

He gave us a really long speech and people kept cutting him off in the middle of it, asking a bunch of questions.

"However, you mustn't have the wrong idea of the exam's meaning. This is a custom in which balance is preserved by fighting and dying. In the world of shinobi, that is friendship. The third exam is a fight for your life, with the pride of your village and your own dreams at stake-" He was cut off again.

"Any test is fine! Just tell us the details of the exams already, I can handle ANYTHING you throw at me!" A voice shouted and cut him off, it sounded like Nozomi.

He looked a bit surprised.

"Very well then," Lord Hokage nodded. "Now listen closely, I'll be explaining what you'll all be doing on the third exam,"

"You will be fighting one-on-one with an opponent that we had picked out for you. This will be taking place at the arena, but it'll in a month. This will give you a chance to recuperate and prepare for the final battle, your matchups will be posted as well. This usually attracts others to watch the battles." He finished.

A screen on the battle site near the statues turned on. It listed each match.

Naomi Hyuga vs Kuroshi Akamatsu

"Damnit!" I exclaimed. "I wanted to fight one of them!"

Minato sweat dropped at my outburst.

Another name came up on the screen. This wasn't a surprise, but I was glad at the same time.

Nozomi Akamatsu vs Hana Uzumaki

"Looks like you'll be fighting Nozomi," Obito said with worry.

I gave him a thumbs up and a smile. I think Guy was rubbing off on me too much.

"No worries, Obito," I said. "I've got this and this is a good opportunity for me to take her down too,"

"Are you really going to kill her?" Obito asks.

"I don't know," I shrug. "If one of us dies, then we die,"

He looked unsettled at how I said that.

The rest of the matches were posted. Obito was disappointed to see that his opponent is Guy instead of Kakashi. Kakashi's opponent was a Cloud ninja and Rin's opponent was a Grass ninja.