Chapter Twenty-Six ~ That Smile

GUESS WHOS BACK BITCHES
GUESS WHOS BACK
GUESS WHOS BACK
GUESS WHOS BACKKK

THE REAL SLIM KATYYY HELL YEAHHHH PARTYYYY

Z POV:

(hah, now there are two books I have to write this in now xD)

I pulled back away from my sister and smiled.
"Delilah, what have you gotten yourself into? How could you do this?" I asked.
She looked at me.
"I'm just getting revenge." She said to me, confused.

I sighed.

"Delilah, you need help, you can't do this." The girl who she was pointing a gun at said.

"Nicole?" I asked. She'd been in the newspaper.

She nodded. "Samantha?"

"It's Z," I said, and then someone caught my eye.

"No way. Samantha Valle? I thought you were tooken away."

I turned to the voice to see the Neko that Macie and I had saved, in human form.
She'd woken up and ran away from me.

And just now was when I fully realized who exactly she was.
My old school friend.

"Izzy Zane." I said, realization hitting me like a bus.
"You remember?" The Neko stood up, smiling, with tears in her eyes.

This was what I was searching for, for so long, too.

"Of course I do. You used to pick on my sister." I laughed.

She smiled.

Delilah picked the gun back up and pointed it at Neko.

"Delilah!!" I yelled at her.

"Delilah, she didn't do anything!" Nicole yelled.

"Give me the fucking gun." I said, launching myself at her.

Within seconds, a body had blocked me from grabbing my sister.

A male stood there now, glaring at me. His eyes glistened with responsibility.
"Move before I hurt you." I demanded.
He shook his head.
"You won't lay a finger on my Leader. I'll be forced to kill you, whether she orders me to or not."

I pulled out my crossbow and my sister's voice suddenly rang out.
"Don't cause any harm to her, Pilot. But get her away from me, what needs to be done, needs to be done." She said.

I laughed as the boy tried to pull me back against the wall.
"You are so stupid." I grinned slyly as I slid out of his grasp, back flipping whenever he launched at me. I smiled at him as I landed on my hands upside down.

"You really have the bones to pick with an assassin trained by the most dangerous woman in the world, don't cha, boy?" I giggled and he launched at me again, me grabbing my grapple hook and shooting it to the stairs, then jumping and landing onto the thin railing.

He smiled at me.

"You really have the nerves to be messing with a hit-man trained by the most dangerous leader in the world, don't you, princess?"

I growled. "Who you calling princess, pussy?" I smirked and he flipped across the stairs and bounded after me, spinning to land on the railing next to me.

"At least I have more precision. And better tricks." He laughed.

I cursed. He's better than I thought.

I pushed him backwards and I flipped off the railing, grabbing onto the chandelier, then slid down to land on the bookcase.

I smiled as he flipped onto the chandelier, and I took out my crossbow and shot.