Chapter Four ~ Kitty.

Tyler POV:

"Hey Min, wanna order a frozen pizza?" I walked into his room, shirtless, wearing sweatpants.
We'd been having lazy days for the last few weeks, just constantly uploading videos or sitting at home watching movies, holding each other's hands.
"SHH!"
He was in his pajamas still, in the middle of reading a book, when he put his fingers to his lips to shush me.
"What the hell?" I whispered.
"SHHH!" he told me.
"What the fuck, Craig?" I asked.
"You can't hear that?!" he asked.
"No." I told him.
He opened his mouth to speak but we were suddenly interrupted by a loud moan.
"MINI! YOU'RE NOT SERIOUSLY LISTENING TO EVAN FUCKING SOME STRANGER!!" I accused him.
"WE HAVE THIN WALLS, TYLER!" He told me, turning red.
"AND I DON'T THINK HE'S FUCKING A STRANGER!"
I was confused.
"EVAN!! ~" We were suddenly interrupted and I put a hand to my cheeks, feeling them grow hot.
"THAT'S DEFINITELY DELIRIOUS." I said, closing my eyes, trying not to laugh but trying not to be turned on at the same time.
"SEE?! DELIRIOUS IS HOME! WE CAN GO SEE HIM!" Mini said, standing up, and almost tripping over the blanket, but I caught him.
"Craig. He's busy." I laughed.
He paused and thought.
"I guess that's true."
I smiled and kissed him.
I twisted my hands through his hair and he moaned.
He pulled me closer and almost threw us both on the bed.
"No, Mini. I'm still sore." I groaned, trying to keep his hands from unbuttoning my shirt.
"But Tyyyyyyyyyy~" he pouted.
"Butts are for fucking." I laughed.
He giggled and let me go.
We started walking through the house.
"So..."
He looked at me.
"I'm fucking hungry." he laughed.
"WELL I WAS GONNA ORDER A PIZZA BUT YOU WERE TOO BUSY LISTENING TO A LIVE PORNO..." I laughed at my boyfriend.
He blushed and playfully punched me.
"Wouldn't have to listen if we were having one of our own." he rolled his eyes.
I turned around and grinned smuggly.
Since we were now in the living room...
I was now just in time for H2OVanoss' second round in the shower.
I quickly turned around and pounced on him, us falling onto the couch, him letting out a loud yelp and then giggles.

Vanoss POV:

There we were.
We were lying in bed, breathless, thoughts of each other's bodies running through our minds.
"I love you." I told him.
"I love you more." he whispered, grabbing my hand.
"Delirious, that's impossible." I told him.
"How's that?" he asked, grinning.
"I love you more than anything. You're my world. You're my breath, my body, my life, my past, present and future. Every moment I'm with you, my veins are on fire and my heart gives out electronic sparks. My lungs burn because of your beauty. Your smile is everything I depend on to make me feel better. You're what I wake up to everyday, what I want to spend the rest of my life with. When you are gone, you take me with you. I'm here physically, but I'm empty," he looked at me.
"I'm emotionless. I'd walk to the ends of the Earth for you, I'd die for you, and I'd suffer for you. I'd do anything and everything. Your happiness is my happiness. Your body is the most beautiful thing ever and it stuns me everytime you walk into the room, you're inhumanly gorgeous. And I love you. From the moon and back. Infinite times. From one edge of the universe to the other..."
He pulled me closer and I felt his hot breath on my neck.
"Infinite times."
He started kissing my lips and I kissed back, melting on the inside.
"You're so perfect." he told me, whispering in my ear.
More goosebumps...
Then I did something that changed my life forever.

Nogla POV:

My heart ached.
"So, you're breaking up with me..."
She sighed.
I sighed, too.
"I'm sorry."
She wasn't mad and she wasn't sad.
"It's okay. I understand. I'm going off to another side of the world, and I don't know when I'll be back. It's not like I'm going to keep you to myself, David, no matter how much I want to."
I felt her warm smile and that comforted me.
"Besides, you have feelings for someone else. I'm not mad at that! How could I be? You can't help who you love." she smiled.
"You'll still talk to me, right?" I asked.
She said she would, and we said bye and I laid back onto my bed.
Man, why can't I just be fucking happy?
I feel so sad but I feel selfish at the same time.
I just broke up with Berenice for someone.
Someone that had me head over heels in love with them.
Fuck. I thought.
Why does this happen to me??

Marilyn POV:

Is there something wrong with me?
Am I sick?
I feel warm.
And...
Glowy.
What's that word?
Happy.
Ew. No.
I shook my head, trying to get rid of the thoughts.
"Are you okay, Marilyn?" Brian asked.
I shook my head slowly.
If only that bitch knew.

(??? POV:)

"It's NOT Kitty!"
I said, my foot on her back, her laying on her belly, tied up to the now fallen chair.
"IT'S NEKO CHAN!"
She wriggled around, uncomfortable in her ropes.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!"
"GOD DAMMIT HANNAH, I'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU!" I screamed.
She groaned.
"I'M NOT TELLING YOU WHERE THEY ARE!"
I had to go, and I had to go fast.
Shit.
"HANNAH! LISTEN TO ME." I stared in her eyes.
"You have to tell me! She's in danger! And so is her baby! Please!!"
I was panicking.
"YOU WORK FOR HER! DON'T YOU?!" Hannah screamed.
I sighed and untied her.
"I don't work for Marilyn. I work against her. Her hitman, they do horrible things. Markis, he killed my baby sister. Marilyn has been wanted for a long, long time."

Hannah POV:

She was untying me now, thankfully.
"But... Marilyn is in the sanitarium. She's kicked up." I said, confused.
The girl sighed.
"Sadly, not anymore."
"How do you know this?" I asked.
"I sense it." she said.
I stood up, all untied.
"Wait, what?" I asked.
She sighed and cat ears popped out again, along with a tail curling around her.
They were orange with white tips.
"Woah...." I gasped in amazement.
"Yeah, yeah."
She hid them again.
"Are those.. Real?" I asked.
She rolled her eyes.
"Noooo." she said, sarcastically.
"How'd-" I began.
"Can we not talk about this? I'm just a weird freak of nature, okay? I'm a Neko. I can't help it. Let's move on."
She said.
I sighed and let it go.
"Fine."

WHOLE LOTTA POVS FOR THIS CHAPTER IM FUCKIN SORRY OKAY XD