Chapter Six ~ Why Should We Listen To You

Evan POV:

"JONNYYYY BOOYYYY!!"
Lonnah darted over to him and pounced, tears of happiness coating her cheeks.
Brock and I chuckled when both she and my lover fell onto the floor, him trying to wriggle out of her tight grasp and little teasing kisses.
"Ewww! Lonnah! That's gross! Not on my cheeks!" Jonathan complained, laughing at the same time.
Moo ran over and picked Lonnah up off of Jonathan, her still kicking and struggling, but he was too strong for her.
"Hey, Delirious." Brock laughed.
"Hey, Moo, what's up, bro?"
I smiled at my fiancé's small talk.
"Were going to the park today." Lonnah smiled.
"Oh, that's cool, you guys." Delirious said while I picked him up off the floor.
"And you're going with us." Moo laughed.
I grinned and glared at Delirious.
"We have to go see Nicole and Luke today, though." He said, confused.
"Exactly." Lonnah smiled, Moo setting her down.
"She's going with us." I laughed.
"Everyone missed you, Jon." Lonnah said to my partner.
"Especially him." Moo motioned to me.
"I'm sure I missed you more than everyone else put together." I laughed, lightly, and smiled at him. He sent a grin back to me and my stomach almost imploded.
"Hey, Lonnah, do you have any nice clothes?" Jonathan asked her.
Shit, are we telling them now?
I was a bit nervous.
"Well, she has a wed-"
Lonnah smacked Brock in the arm.
"I have some, why?"
"Woah, wait. You have what?"
Delirious began to step forward and I grabbed him.
"Uh..." Brock sighed.
Looks like Lonnah's pissed at him now..
"Del." I said, trying to calm him.
Delirious and I were mostly different, but we had some things in common...
Like how protective we are.
Except...
He's probably more protective.
And the truth is, we didn't need Moo to finish, we all knew what he was going to say, without a doubt.
Delirious was panicking, probably a little angry, curious, or worried.
Without anyone noticing, I stepped behind him and grabbed his ass, making him jump a little in surprise. I then reached for his hand to cover it up.
"How long have you two planned this? When did you get engaged?!"
He asked them.
"Jon, it was a few months ago." she said.
"And you didn't tell me?" he asked.
"Jonny! How could we have? Remember, you were kinda in a coma!" she said.
Uh oh. Things were starting to look kinda messy.
"You could've told Evan and he would've told me when I woke up." Delirious said.
"Don't bring me int-" I began.
"Jonathan! You just woke up from a coma! Jesus! What, you want to be sent into another one because of your little sister growing up and announcing that she won't have the same last name as you any more? That she won't be your little girl anymore?!" Lonnah threw her hands in the air.
"I'm about to have one now!" Jonathan said.
"And that's why I didn't tell you!" She said.
It was silent for a moment.
"Listen, Del, babe..." I said, breaking the awkwardness.
"I'm sure she wanted to announce her engagement to you herself. I'm sure it was a big deal to her... I mean, you know the feeling, she's growing up. She isn't your baby sister anymore. She can't always be protected." I gripped his hand and he sighed, smiling.
"I guess so. I'm sorry, guys. Just took me by surprise, that's all." he said.
"With our group, I'm starting not to be suprised. I can just about expect them to do anything but start a war."
Brock smiled.
Then he thought for a minute.
"Hey, Ev?" he asked.
"Evan. That's my nickname for him." Delirious said, quickly, making me laugh, and I faced Moo again.
"Yes?"
"Well, Evan, " Moo laughed and looked at Del, then me again.
"He knows the feeling? The feeling of...? What?" he smirked.
"Dammit Brock. You catch everything. That's why you and Nogla always played fucking Matchmaker."
He chuckled and shrugged.
"Hey, don't be mad because I encouraged you. That's how you made the move and you two finally fucking got over it and got together."
"So, you were the one who talked Evan into making a move." Delirious laughed, accusing him.
"Well, I kinda did, too." Lonnah admitted.
Delirious laughed.
"And Nogla. Marcel some." Moo smirked.
"Anyway," Moo continued.
SHIT, I THOUGHT HE FORGOT.
"Tell us about how Delirious knows the feeling."
"I'll show you later, if you wait." I told him.
Moo looked at me.
"How do I know you're telling the truth?"
"You'd find out soon anyway." Delirious laughed.
"Okay." Moo said.
"Well, let's go to the park."
Lonnah smiled and we all walked outside and piled in their blue Audi.
I texted Craig on the way there.