Chapter Twenty-One ~ Macie And Neko

Marilyn POV:

"Goddamn it. Give me that fucking sword." I said to Pilot.
He gritted his teeth and hesitated, but handed me the sword.
"I swear, Pilot. This is why I had to put you alone and separate you from the others." I rolled my eyes.
"It's not my fault that she was talking shit." He growled at Aulline.
Aullie smiled.
"You blame me for everything. Is that why everyone left you, you little rat?" She smirked.
He flipped forward and grabbed her neck, pushing her to the wall.
"You aren't supposed to hurt ladies."
Aullie kicked him backwards, barely causing damage, but leaving enough room for her to shift places once more.
"You're not a lady." Pilot grinned.
She hissed and went to leap forward, but Markis grabbed her and held her back.
"Little Missy," He threatened Aullie.
"You're a guest here. We're the experienced ones. We've been here for years. Now, if you want to go fight Pilot, go ahead, but we'll just replace you whenever he kills you."
Markis said to her.
She hesitated and then calmed, Pilot smirking at her.
"We're supposed to be a team. Grow up and realize that," Max said.
"I came to find my boyfriend. Not watch my friends kill each other."
"He's right." I said.
I jumped from the feeling of Brian's arm around me from behind.
"Brian." I addressed him.
"Lily." He smirked.
"All of you group up. Now. We don't have much time to waste. Pilot, go and locate Hannah. Do not, and I repeat, do NOT hurt her or talk to her or make your presence known in any possible way. Do you understand me?" I asked.
He nodded and smiled, twirling a knife, his fingers just barely grazing the blade.
"Yes ma'am."
And with one bound, he ran out the door.
"When are we going to attack?" Aullie asked me, grinning.
"The day after tomorrow." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delirious POV:

This house was so crowded.
So noisy.
So panicky.
As for Neko?
She'd pretty much gave up trying to calm everyone down, so we built her a little house and she slept outside in her kitten form.
We knew when she wanted to be let in because we would hear her little paws pouncing on the porch and then resorting to scratching the door.
Nogla gets up early every morning to let her in, especially when it's too cold.
She would sometimes jump on the outside window sill and he would open it up, letting her in.
She'd sleep on the floor and he even bought a little bed for her.
She rarely shifted into human form anymore, she didn't have much to say.
As much as she despises me, and as much as I despised her, I was beginning to worry.
Does she know what's coming?
Is she just depressed?
She didn't talk to anyone besides Hannah and Daithi. Sometimes Brian, and a few times I would catch her in Nicole's lap.
She didn't hiss at me like I expected her to.
She was physically calm, at least.
Nicole was holding Riley and Nogla had her curled up beside him.
Lui was beside him.
They'd become really close here lately.
Hannah was always with Nathan.
She protected him with all her heart and soul.
She'd missed him, regardless of the choices he'd made.
Evan was on the couch, and I was beside him, of course.
Lonnah was trying her best not to attack Nathan or Terroriser, she still blamed them for what happened to Skylar.
Skylar was God knows where, with that little asshole, Keegan.
Marilyn?
Who knows? The only person who had the slightest clue was Brian or Nathan, and Nathan wants nothing to do with her, so is out of the picture.
Brian, however, said he doesn't know where she is, because she left him.
And Macie?
We didn't know about her either.
She was kidnapped.
That was when Neko Chan perked up her ears quickly.
We all turned and looked at her.
"Neko?" Daithi asked.
She was quiet.
She didn't shift, she didn't say a word.
She just pounced off his leg and jumped on a counter.
She then ran through an open window.
Nogla and Hannah darted after her, but the kitten had already darted out the door.
"NEKO!" Daithi ran out the door and started jogging after her, but almost as soon as he got out the door, she was gone.
"Where is she going?" Moo asked.
"I don't know. But she knows something." Hannah said.