Chapter Ten ~ Goodbye

Terroriser POV:

"You can't say you don't love me."
I whispered to the blonde.
"What?" She asked, my head still in her lap, her holding me up like a baby.
"You just saved my life." I smiled.
"And? Why wouldn't I. You were innocent." She reasoned.
"Delilah. You hurt innocent people all the time." I told her.
"But... You were... Dying..." She tried to escape my persistence.
"Delilah, face it. The reason you saved me was because you have feelings." I whispered.
"I'll kill you." She said, shoving my head off her lap and standing up.
"You wouldn't." I said.
"I would."
"That'd be a first." I said, standing up and looking into her eyes.
She glared at me.
"Take that back." She demanded.
"No." I said.
"I just, I FUCKING HATE YOU SO MUCH." She yelled at me.
"Yet you love me." I smirked.
"I may not kill you but I'll it you so hard you'll pass out like you did in the tub." She said.
I went silent.

Marilyn POV:

Being so angry, you're close to tears.
I'd experienced it countless times.
I grabbed my robe and closed my eyes after putting it on.
I threw a robe at Brian.
I walked over to the couch and sat down.
He put it on and sat down next to me, quiet.
"I don't know who you are. I don't know why you're here. But you make me feel so weak and helpless. You're controlling me. And I can't have that. I have hitman to manage, Brian. I have people to kill. People to seek revenge on. Things to think about."
I whispered.
"Delilah, I've already told you. I'm here because I fell for you. And I can't leave now." He told me.
"No. You can leave. You can. Right now, just walk right out the door while you can. Just like everyone else. Because if you don't take the chance now, you really won't be able to leave." I told him.
"Delilah. I don't want to leave. I truly don't. And I won't." He replied.
"That's what I said. Look at me now. Terroriser, do you really want to end up like this?" I asked.
"I won't end up like you. I won't be hurt." He answered.
"That's what I said. Looking at my mother, I knew o was making a mistake. Exactly what you're doing. But when I leave, you aren't going to be hurt?!" I asked.
"No. Because you won't leave. Delilah, I wouldn't let you. I'd always follow you. You wouldn't hurt me. Even if you and I, weren't together, I'd hunt for you, I'd find you. I'd spend the rest of my life waiting for you."
He said.
"We aren't in love, Brian. We aren't. At least I don't hear people in love saying things like that." I closed my eyes.
"Delilah, I love you, you love me. What more is it? We are in love, that's the thing. How do you not see that?" He asked.
I didn't want to believe this foolishness.
He sighed as I shook my head.
"Tyler and Craig. They're going to get married. On the train, when Tyler was running away from Craig, Craig found him. And he promised to never leave him again. If he hadn't found Tyler, he would've searched the world for him. He'd spend the rest of his life doing so."
I looked at him.
"Evan and Jonathan. Jonathan fell in a coma, we didn't know if he'd ever wake up. But regardless, Evan was right beside him, for a long, long time, and he'd said before he'd spend his whole life waiting.
"Marcel and Simone. He's in America, she's in England. But he'd still spend his life trying to see her. He loves her.
She loves him."
I couldn't do it.
"Macie and Lui. Macie would wait for the rest of her life for Lui to be ready to have a relationship for her. She waited for Lui to get over his previous feelings. She was still there for him,"
He said.
I sighed.
"And lastly, Nicole and Luke."
I stared at him.
Nicole.
"Nicole would wait forever and do whatever she could to save us from you. To protect her baby. She'd wait for the rest of her life to make you better, to help you. She has faith in you. And Luke, he'd wait forever for Nicole's feelings for Tyler to go away. Both of them would wait for the rest of their lives to be happy." He finished.
I looked at him.
"I'm willing to do that."
He said.
"We don't live forever." I told him.
He was quiet.
"I want you to go back to BBS." I told Brian.
He shook his head.
"I didn't ask you. I told you." I told him.
"Delilah, I can't. I betrayed them. I hurt Skylar and Keegan..."
"Who cares about them?" I asked.
"I do. Your brother could kill me." He told me.
I rolled my eyes.
"He wouldn't. I know he wouldn't."
"Well you didn't know him as well after he betrayed you."
I looked at him.
"What?"
"You heard me. Delilah, don't force me out, I'd do anything. I'll give up anything to be with you. I'd wait my whole life."
I shook my head.
"I don't want you to. You're not giving up anything. Besides your life with me. We're continuing this mission. And you're going back to BBS. Afterwards, after they're gone, you move on. Find someone, settle down. Not me. We'll do our jobs, we'll continue this buisness. Without you." I told him, trying to hide all emotion.
He shook his head.
I noticed his eyes were glossy and red, and his cheeks were stained with clear tears.
"Please. Delilah."
I shook my head.
I stood up, heading towards the door.
"Goodbye, Terroriser."