Chapter Two ~ Welcome Home Del

Marilyn POV:

I laughed.
"My beautiful friend. You're back!"
He smiled.
"My dear Lily. Of course I am. You can't even think about seeking revenge on Keegan and that idiotic girl, Skylar, without me."
I grinned.
"How'd you do all this, Brian?"
He laughed.
"Oh, it was easy. When you know someone that works at the jail, and you have a little extra money saved up, well, you can bail a human out. And one hitman means multiple ones. They have each others backs, they know the blueprints, every crevice and little corner of every space- they're bound to escape."
I smiled.
"Terroriser, I've never been so intrigued."
He bowed.
"Would I be welcomed to join your little party? ~"
I smiled.
"Of course. You are second in command."

Terroriser POV:

Don't ask me...
Don't get pissed off at me.
But something about this girl...
She wasn't like the rest. The crazy glint in her eyes wanted me to see more of her.
For some reason, this girl drew me in.
I desired her.
And I'd do anything for her.
The way she ran things were so controlling... And in a way, I really liked that.
She threw me on last insane smile before we started to break back through the vents.

Luke POV:

She rocked baby Riley in the other room, shushing her and humming.

(sorry guys, at first I said she was due a month ago but Riley was born in June but I fucked up so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

Riley was the most beautiful thing I'd ever laid eyes upon.
She was so precious.
She looked exactly like her mom, except instead of black curls, she possessed blonde ones.
She had striking beautiful chocolate brown eyes and her lips and face looked like her mother's.
She was a happy baby, always giggling and it scared us because she would rarely cry.
The doctor said she was pretty healthy, though.
Riley squirmed in Nicole's arms and Niki shushed her, kissing her forehead and rocking her in the rocking chair.
I smiled at the sight.
My phone then started ringing.
I brought it outside.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Hey, Del just woke up. He's being released soon. Want us to drop by or something?"
It was Vanoss.
I smiled.
"Yes! I'm so glad! He's awake? Can he hear you, talk normally?! Is he okay?!" I asked, excitedly.
"Yeah, he has no memory problems, no speaking problems, hearing issues... The same old Jonathan." he laughed and I couldn't hold back my grin.
I missed him so much, life isn't the same without him.
Nicole had now laid the baby down in her cradle and stood up and walked over to me.
"What is it?"
"Delirious is awake." I smiled.
She sighed omout of happiness and let out a huge grin as well.
"Oh, what a fucking relief. I missed him so much." she almost jumped up in happiness.
Evan was about to lose it on the other end as well.
I'd never heard him so happy.
"Well, I'll drop by tomorrow, okay?" he asked.
I smiled.
"Sounds good big bro." Nicole said into the phone.
"He can meet Riley, too." I said to Nicole after he hung up.
She smiled.
"I'm so excited."

Vanoss POV:

I turned to my lover.
"So, I'm being released in a few minutes?" he asked.
I smiled. "Indeed you are, my beautiful little boy."
"I'm not little." he laughed.
"You are, though." I smiled.
He winked.
"Maybe little compared to you."
I smiled and tears of happiness almost escaped my eyes.
I'm not crying... Am I?
"So, my dear Evay Bear, since I'm awake now," he held my hand.
"What do you wanna do after I get out of this hellhole?"
I sighed and bit my lip.
"Well, we do have the whole day to catch up. We don't see Nicole, Luke and Riley 'till tomorrow."
He laughed and laid his head back against the pillows.

Macie POV:

"Ugh. Kayle! Please, eat!" I sighed, trying to put the spoon in my son's mouth.
"Why isn't he eating?" Lui asked me.
"I don't know." I said.
Kayle started crying and I picked him up and started rocking him.
A knock rang out on our door.
"Shit, babe, can you get that?" I asked.
Lui nodded and I carried Kayle into his room and put him into the crib, which he was now throwing a fit in, kicking and screaming to the top of his lungs.
"Kayle! Please, baby! Please. Be quiet!" I rocked his crib and he just screamed louder.
What the hell is wrong?!
I fed him, bathed him, changed him, I tried to play with him and talk to him!!
I did everything I could!
Marcel and Simone were now in the house, I could hear them.
"Kayle..!" I said.
I haven't slept for two damn days because of him. He just won't stop screaming. He won't eat and he just keeps throwing fits!
Lui isnt really home most of the time to put up with it. He went out and started working at a big company nearby, and he quit his YouTube schedule for a while so he could earn more money to help with the cost of diapers and baby stuff for Riley.
I was growing impatient with this child.
He screamed and I went to shush him.
I rubbed his arm and the kid bit me!
"Oh, you little fucker...!" I started, getting ready to yell.
"Babe. Here." Lui walked over to his crib and picked the pissy child up.
He almost instantaneously calmed down.
"Oh my gawsh." I leaned back and almost prayed to the Lord thankfully because of finally hearing silence.
"Here, babe. I'll take care of Kayle. Get some rest."
I very quietly drifted off to sleep.

Delirious POV:

"Finally home." I sighed, setting my bottle of water on our new counter.
"Yes we are.~" Evan purred and grabbed me, pulling me closer.
I almost gripped onto his body, getting as close as I possibly could.
"I missed you. ~" he whispered in my ear.
That sent shivers down my spine and I almost shivered of pure excitement.

MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
I'm leaving you guys here. >:)
Guess what?
Smut in the next chapter. :3
I hope you enjoy it.
It's been a while.
I missed these crazy amazing people. :)
<3

1057 words.