Jaehee Kang

You wiped your own tears away, not wanting to look weak in front of Jaehee. You furrowed your brows at her, still having the hatred burning. You wanted to say more words, but you couldn't bring yourself to do so.

Jaehee herself did not speak, she didn't know what to do. She hadn't ever been the one to upset you. She wanted to comfort you, to hold you in her arms.

"(name), I don't know if this matters to you anymore..." She started to say, the hand that was behind her back moved forward to reveal itself, holding something?

As soon as you saw what she was holding, your expression faltered. It was tickets, for two, a getaway for a weekend in a luxury hotel.

"... After lots of persuasion, I managed to approve Mr. Han of letting me have the weekend off." She explained as she looked at the tickets. "I know I haven't been very good to you lately... but maybe this can begin to heal us?"

You walked over to Jaehee. There were no longer angry, hot tears flowing down your cheeks, but sad, apologetic ones.

"Of course it does. I didn't mean to yell at you Jaehee... I'm sorry." You whispered as you kissed her lips tenderly.

"I should be the one apologising (name), it was me who made the mistake after all." She said, nevertheless caressing your cheek.

You smiled, placing your own hand over hers. The weekend getaway was a good idea, and the little fallout would be completely forgotten by the end of it.

Jumin Han

At first, he cared more about the fact that you had made such a mess in his office. But then he mentally slapped himself, realising that you were a sobbing mess before him.

Jumin kneeled down to your height. He tried such things as petting your head and rubbing your shoulders. But the word 'sorry' was never spoken, which only made you a little more sadder.

"You won't even say sorry..." Your fists scrunched up on the carpet, refusing to meet his gaze. Only more tears fell down your cheeks.

Why couldn't he say sorry? He was still in slight disbelief that he was the one to forget such a milestone in your relationship, he was supposed to be the organised one.

You grabbed his tie, not roughly, but just enough that he would snap out of his thoughts. You sniffled a few times, but ultimately stopped your crying, which was somewhat of a relief to Jumin. He was not the best at dealing with emotional people, but he had to make you feel better, he hated to see you like this.

"I... I don't understand myself how I forgot a date so important, but I want to apologise." He slowly said, his words worryingly quiet.

With the clear guilt in his voice, it was clear that he was sorry. Jumin cupped your face, pushing the strands of hair in the way so he could have a proper look at you, at your sorrowful face.

"Please forgive me." He pleaded as he used his thumbs to wipe away the tears that still remained on your cheeks.

You gave him a sincere look, which was enough to know that you forgave him. He sighed out of relief, just as you leaned in closer to give him a kiss.

Luciel Choi

You collapsed onto the bed, letting your tears stream. It wasn't the actual fallout that made you feel this way, it was that you could practically imagine the look on Luciel's face after what you said.

And the redhead let a single tear escape his eye, it was bitter. He was annoyed at himself for ignoring you, he didn't mean to. His job clearly took up more time than he anticipated, which caused him to neglect you. How could he?

Luciel ran into the bedroom, on instinct, and there you were. You didn't acknowledge his presence, causing him to flinch. He felt himself tearing up again. It was horrible.

You felt like a terrible girlfriend as Luciel broke down in front of you, his voice starting to break before he spoke;

"I'm so sorry (name) I don't mean to ignore you! I won't do it again, I'll kiss you everyone I see you! I'll-" He kept on rambling, words tumbling out.

You quickly sat up, and jumped on Luciel. It was the only way to comfort the man. He was taken aback and he fell onto the floor, but he was happier now that you were back in his arms.

"You shouldn't be crying, silly Luciel." You whispered, pushing up his glasses and wiping away his tears.

"I feel so mean, I don't like feeling this way (name)." He said, his voice regaining its usual happy composure, "I won't ever treat you like this again. That's a promise!"

You giggled at his words, giving him a peck. He let out a triumphant 'yahoo!', first bumping the air. He was a dork, that's for sure. But, he was the dork that you fell in love with.

V

V knocked against the bathroom door multiple times, only to be greeted with silence. It broke his heart as he could hear your sobbing through the door, there wasn't anything he could do to stop you, that's what the worst bit was. He couldn't hold you, comfort you.

"Please don't cry (name)..." He said, his words reaching you through the door.

You faced the door, hands over your mouth as you tried to quiet down the noises of your sniffling. You didn't like feeling weak, and you didn't want to worry V any further.

"Please... don't lock me out like this (name)." He begged as he knocked again, softly.

Your trembling hand reached for the lock of the room, and unlocked it. The sound of it unlocking grabbed his attention. Immediately, V opened the door. He kneeled down beside you, and pulled you in for a tearful embrace.

"I won't go. I'll stay here with you." He said. "I won't leave you alone so soon, I'm sorry for even thinking something like that."

You nuzzled into his neck, arms weakly wrapping around his body.

"Thank you V." You whispered.

You didn't see his own tears as he held you closely. He hated seeing you in such a state, because of him. He didn't feel worthy of you when you shed tears.

"... Thank you so much." You repeated, finally starting to forget what you even bickered about in the first place.

dt : Riaaaaa_