Day 18

I'm at school rn but the one person I normally sit with at lunch isn't here and I can't find any good fan fictions rn so why not update this book right!

Ok anyway, today's question is *drumroll*

Who is your least favorite Beatles wife?

*sigh*

I hate this question because it can start so many arguments.

Yoko and Pattie are loved/hated (Yoko generally gets hate and Pattie generally gets love, but i've seen a good amount of both opinions to decide that they can be debatable)

So I'm just gonna say Heather Mills because everyone seems to agree that she was a bitch.

But why is that?

sorry i'm gonna start ranting now if you guys don't wanna read this just skip to the end of this chapter (cuz there's a cute pic ok)

Yoko is generally hated because it is believed (note: I said BELIEVED because it may or may not be true) that she was the cause of the Beatles break up. I think that, while yes her presence in the studio could have been done without and didn't help at all (not to mention i can't listen to The Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill because her voice makes me cry a river) John loved her a hell of a lot and that's what matters.

And Pattie is said to have left George for Eric Clapton just like that. Now let me explain why I don't have a problem with her. Well, before she "left" George, they were already having problems with their marriage. And also, Eric loved her A LOT. (she had him on his knees) (ok idk if anyone is gonna see what i did there) Anyway, George and Eric, because they were best friends, didn't care. They called themselves "husbands in law" and still stayed the best of friends.

Ok now that that's over: IS IT GEORGE? IS IT DHANI? THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW!! ok baiiiiii!! Peace and love!

QOTD: Who is your least favorite Beatles wife?