Day 13

What is your favorite Beatles song??

uh oh wow I'm gonna name a few here but:
-Hey Bulldog (because I love that riff)
-For No One
-The Night Before
-Think For Yourself
-If I Needed Someone

ok those r my top five;

QOTD: What is your favorite Beatles song???

also i'd like to address a certain issue. recently Paul McCartney posted this picture on Instagram

and the entire fanbase blew up, writing hate comments and creating disgusting hashtags

yes I liked it. that doesn't mean I'm a Hillary supporter. that means I respect that he is expressing his opinions, and tbh I couldn't care less. He could be in that picture with Trump for all I care, it doesn't affect me in anyway.

why can't everyone just respect people's views and opinions?? this is just the "bigger than Jesus" thing all over again. Is he still not the amazing musician we know and love?? Hell he's not even American so it's not like he even has the slightest say in our next president, so why does it matter??

also he said "she's with me" not "I'm with her." just saying.

so if any of you readers were fed up about this recent post, please rethink your anger and settle down. Paul shouldn't get any hate for this, and it disgusts me that we live in a world where a simple picture and three words and tear people apart.

the message all the Beatles always tried so hard to get across was be kind to one another and spread peace and joy (I mean it was the 60s after all). why can't we all put aside our differences and political views and be mature HUMAN BEINGS.

thank you to anyone who actually read up until here and for dealing with my rant. I apologize if this chapter was a waste of anyone's time, but I just had to say something.

peace and love