•2016•

I would like to take a moment and acknowledge all the great people we have lost already this year and it is not even halfway over. I know in this book I only mentioned George Martin but that was because he was the only one with connections to the Beatles and well this is a Beatles book after all.

First was the devastating loss of David Bowie in early January. If that wasn't a way of saying "hey watch out this year is gonna suck" idk what is. Then, about 10 days later Glenn Frey of the Eagles passes on as well. Almost two months later we lost a great man when George Martin passed away.

Now, I'm not sure if you guys have heard, but Prince passed away earlier today. Just like the other times before, I was heartbroken and extremely upset upon hearing the news.

I am not afraid to say that I cried for David Bowie. I cried for Glen Frey. I cried for George Martin. And I've only just now gotten over my tears for Prince. 2016 has made me bawl my eyes out and I'm sick of it. If there is a God or some other supernatural being controlling the way of things, I would like to tell them that you may have made us cry but these musicians will forever be in our hearts and you can't take that away. But please, stop doing this. David Bowie had just released a new album and, heck, Prince was 57! That's completely unfair. But who am I to talk I don't make the rules.

RIP Prince Rogers Nelson <3