13 Facts About Meh

I was tagged by WaterlooSunset15 so here we go! Sorry I'm not that interesting😆

1. I'm obsessed with anything Middle-earth (The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings, The Silmarillion, etc.) and am learning to speak Sindarin (a form of Elvish. Yes I'm a nerd and proud!)

2. I play both flute and guitar, which comes in handy when playing Stairway to Heaven. My dad tried to teach me to play piano when I was younger and failed.

3. I have only ever been to two concerts, one of which was the Jonas Brothers when I was young (yes I loved them) and the other was U2 last summer at MSG for their last night in NYC for their Innocence and Experience tour and they brought on Bruce Springsteen!!

4. My family comes from a total of 6 European countries making me Italian, Irish, French, English, German and the smallest bit Austrian.

5. Other than the Beatles, some musicians I listen to are:
The Kinks
Guns N Roses
Aerosmith
Led Zeppelin
U2
Collective Soul
Billy Joel
Queen
David Bowie
Elton John
Rolling Stones
The Who
And I'm too lazy to list any more

6. My birthday is October 31st, Halloween, along with Larry Mullen Jr. (U2 drummer) and Peter Jackson (Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit movies director)

7. I love reading and writing. That's an understatement. I'm obsessed.

8. I've been to Strawberry Fields (the one in Central Park) and the Dakota.

9. I'm deathly afraid of needles and when I get blood work I'm just like Ross from Friends 😖

10. I am running out of ideas

11. awk-turtleguitargirl and I have a wattpad account together U2Green2 we haven't posted anything yet but it will be great

12. While most of you may claim to be born in the wrong generation, I say we were born in this generation to keep the spirit of rock alive!

13. I carn't spel

I now tag all of u readers to do the same cuz I'm too lazy to list ppl!