Chapter 9*

A/N:

Sorry, I had a busy weekend guys. But yeah here's the new update. It's unedited. I guess it's slightly more 'mature' but not really. So yeah like i forgot to say at the beginning of this book (most people say this but I forgot because ya know I'm me) I don't own these people, this is a work of fiction. Some of these events can be violent and have homophobic slurs or things like that. If you don't want to read about two boys then what are you still doing here? And all the other usual things authors are supposed to mention for their stories. lol. Oh YES BTW the other boys WILL be in the story. I just have to find the right chapters to put them in :) so without further ado... i present CHAPTER 9!

Louis P.O.V. -

A million thoughts were running through my mind as Harry and I made our way back to his house. I couldn't believe it. He said yes. We were actually going to... Oh god, I've never... and I'm 100% sure Harry hasn't either. How awkward for the both of us. When we reached his house, I watched as Harry's hands trembled as he fumbled with the key trying to unlock the front door. His mum had gone out with some friends tonight, and she wouldn't be back until the early morning hours.

My stomach was buzzing bowl of feelings. I was overwhelmed with everything from anxiety to elation. Taking deep breathes; I counted down from one hundred as I followed Harry to his room. Now it was my turn to shake uncontrollably as Harry closed the door so silently it was barely a whisper. Once he had turned around, we stood and stared at one another for a moment.

My eyes searched his face for any signs of fear or second-thoughts, but I found none to my relief. I held out my hand to him, and he obliged willingly. As his hand enveloped mine, I led him to the bed covered with a simple gray duvet. We sat down in such a manner it seemed as though time had stopped. This moment was so serene I didn't want my movements to disturb it. I moved with the scene: carefully, slowly, and gracefully. Cupping Harry's cheeks with my hands, I bent my head to lean in and kiss him. Our lips moved slowly in synchronization like the timing of the waves. Every kiss fueled the fire of desire from deep within my heart. My hand trailed down to Harry's chest and gently pushed him down so he was lying on the bed facing me. My body followed his so I was lying on top of him as we kissed. My tongue traced the bottom of his lips as I felt his hands wrap around my neck. Bringing my own hands to the hem of his shirt, I worked my fingers into the fabric. I pulled his shirt up and over his head, but before I could stop I let out an audible gasp. Harry was even more beautiful than I could have ever pictured.

His skin had a beautiful pale tone that compared to the moon's beauty. As I gawked in pure awe of his figure, his hands creeped up my chest as my shirt was pulled over my head. It was real. This was happening, and suddenly I couldn't be happier. I heard a whimper. I took a glance up at Harry's face and saw a tear that began to fall from his eyes. I stopped kissing and pushed myself back up so we were face to face.

"Hey, what's wrong? Talk to me," I nudged with concern. "If you're uncomfortable we'll stop, Harry. I can wait how ever long you need."

"It's not that," he whispered. Quickly, he buried his face in his hands and rolled to face the wall instead of me. That stung a bit, but I was more worried about was troubling him than my feelings.

Gently, I rested my hand on his arm. He seemed to flinch at my touch, but I ignored it as I peered over his muscular shoulder. I wiped a wild curl out of his eyes. "Harry, tell me please. You can tell me anything, you know that right? I'm not going anywhere. I love you and there is nothing you could say that could change that," I told him, and I meant every word I said. My words caused sobs to echo from Harry and a pain shot into my heart like a thousand arrows.

"Harry, I-I'm sorry. Please, stop crying! Tell me what's wrong; I didn't mean to make you cry!" I pleaded frantically. Halfway turning over, he looked up at me with an expression I couldn't read at all.