A Trip To Tesco - Harry Styles Fanfic - One Direction

Start from the beginning

"Well that certainly makes a change - " he paused

"Daisy. That's my name, Daisy" I finished for him

"Daisy, that suits you" he said his usual self again. The car wash finished and we drove off without being mobbed.

"So Harry, what are you doing at Tesco without any shopping?"

"Oh.. You know.." I looked at him weirdly and he rolled his eyes before finishing the sentence.

"Alright, Louis sent me to get some carrots, but somehow someone found out where I was and I didn't end up getting any, you know the rest" A smile flashed on his face

"Carrots?" I asked confused

"You don't know about Louis thing for carrots?" he asked looking slightly surprised.

"No... Should I?" I replied slowly, he made it sound like I should have

"Uh..No...I just thought... never mind..." he said trailing off in his on thoughts. I drove around the streets of London, before realizing I had no idea where I was going.

"Uh, where do you want me to drop you off?" I asked Harry. London was a pretty big place, I hope I didn't have to go too far.

"Devontree Drive, The Penthouse" Harry said, I coughed in my seat.

"Devontree drive?" I asked surprised

"Yeah... Why?" he started to look slightly worried

"I live next to the penthouse" I said waiting for his reaction

"Really? I thought it was a private property, I mean there's only the big house next to it... you live there really?!"

"Yup" I said popping the p, " My dad kind of owned it, when he died it was passed onto my mum, and she rented out all the penthouse flats and decided to live in the house" I said

"I'm sorry about your dad. I'm surprised you didn't know we lived there, I mean we're really loud!" his famous smile appeared on his lips. I have to admit he had a killer smile, it's those dimples.. I stopped my thoughts, you've only just met this guy Daisy!

I drove my usual route home, Harry asked about me, so I told him about my family, friends, likes, dislikes etc.

"Well, my name is Daisy Olive Stone - I'm seventeen, I live at home with my mum and dog Toby, my dad died in a car accident when I was thirteen. I love to draw, listen to music, my favourite colour's purple, I love Chinese food, I hate spiders and I hate needles and blood with a passion" I said finishing the sentence with a deep breathe. Harry was sat looking straight at me.

"Wow" was his reply. Clever Harry. Clever.

"Well my name is Harry Edward Styles, I'm seventeen - eighteen on February first- I'm in the boy band One Direction, I absolutely love to sing. I love to play tennis, my favourite food is Tacos, I have a cat called Dusty, I can juggle and I hate rollercosters."  He finished

"Thats cool" I said as we were almost home. I sighed, it's not everyday you chat with a celebrity.

"So.." Said Harry, "Favourite song?"

"Um, I don't really have a favourite but at the minute I like Katy Perrys' 'The One That Got Away', but your stuffs great too" I felt like I had to add that last bit. Harry began to drum on his leg, I looked at him weirdly until I realized he was about to sing"

'Summer after high school when we first met

We make out in your Mustang to Radiohead