Flirting With Death.

Mackenzie Florence was like any other seventeen-going-on-eighteen year old at Nessly High; she just wanted to get the hell out of there.

Unlike most of the other imbeciles at Nessly, Mackenzie actually had a bright future, and the thought of leaving her small town that is smack-dab in the middle of Florida was making her hate it even more.

Although her trusty sidekick, and best friend, Clark, was always by her side, it all didn't seem like enough for her.

Then came the faithful day Mackenzie decided to do something out of her comfort zone; going to a night club.

But because of a series of unfortunate events at said night club, Mackenzie decided to end the night early, which set the tragic accident in motion.

The accident changed her life, or should I say, her death; resulting in meeting the baddest boy of them all.

Death.

Now Mackenzie is in a coma, and the only one who could help her get back to her loved ones is the person who brought her in this stupid coma in the first place.

But when Mackenzie has accomplished everything set in her path, will she want to go back? Or will she have some other plans in mind?

xxx xxx xxx

New idea for a story! If you guys like it and want me to continue, vote and comment.

If you think it's terrifically horrifying then please tell me so I can take this down as soon as possible,
please.

Love you allll.

Xoxo

-Wazzi