"Yes what?"

"You can move in today. Though John has the spare room so you'll have to use the couch"

You have no idea why but you launched your self on him and gave him a tight embrace. He just kind of went limp beneath you. Sherlock hesitantly wrapped his arms around you. "My real name is Jay by the way", he seemed to frown. "Why are you up set?"

"I'm not"

"Your frown is audible"

He went silent, god you were so awkward. You just met this man and your practically sitting on his lap. He shifted uncomfortably under you, his breathing seemed labored. And then you felt it. His pants tightening from his growing erection. You quickly clambered off and excused your self. Holy shit was that embarrassing.

You bolted for your appartment and locked the door. Skulking wouldn't help you, getting your things packed up would. So you boxed everything up and set it out side before asking sherlock for help.

Even after moving in it was nuts, sherlock was always up to something. May it be a case or shooting the wall. John was nice, it had been months now. One day, sherlock didn't come home. John left you and Mrs hudsen to rot. He couldn't handle his best friends death, you of course could. But that didn't diminish the feelings you had for him, they grew even more as you thought about when he was here.

Even if he were dead, the thought of him staring at you. Glaring, brushing past you, he never showed any emotions of his own. But still, you could get your self off just glancing at those polished cheek bones of his. Not having him there made your want for him worse. All ways growing in the back of your mind. What he could do to you,-*RING*, stupid door bell.

You threw on a shirt that was laying around, it happened to be Sherlock's. He was taller than you, meaning when you walked down the stairs it flounced about. You opened the door looking like a mess, hair sticking out every where. Black eye from a fight earlier this week, you pulled the shirt up to cover your cleavage. you looked up to see the man himself.

"Is that my shirt" he said it as a statement more than a question.

You blushed, "u-uh, yeah"

"Mrs hudsen has gone out?"

You peered around the corner. "I think so, are you coming in or?"

He smiled- a real one, before stepping in the door way.

"Hasn't changed much"

"Suppose"

You went up the stairs first, no you weren't wearing any thing under the shirt. But that was the point, it made your core heat up when you thought about it. Him looking up, possibly trying to not stare. And then of course you realized you had rather incriminating items laying around the flat. But to late because sherlock strutted right in. "Where's John's chair?"

You shrugged trying to nonchalantly pick up the sex toys laying around. That's two where's the third? Sherlock yelped behind you before grabbing something from between the cushions of John's chair. He held the black vibrator with two fingers. "This is yours?"

You tried to speak but only garbled noises came out. Your eyes were wide and you tried to take it from him.

"Answer me"

Weather he knew or not, the dominance in his voice made your insides screech and your more sensitive regions drip. You reached for it and he held it higher,
"y-yes" you managed to force out. He held it even higher, you were pulling on his shoulders to get it. You felt his breath hitch as you jumped for the item. You did it again and got the same reaction, the shirt buttons had come undone and you were shamelessly flashing him.

You regained composure, enough to think straight. You went for a different tactic, you dragged your finger tips along his navel and dipped them into his trousers. He gasped and lowered his arm enough to grab the toy. You jumped for it and lost your footing. He fell below you vibrator still in his hand. You landed on his groin, straddling his hard on. "I- j-jay"

"I'm so sorry!-" you started to get off of him but he pulled you back down.

"D-don't stop" he rested his hands on your thighs hesitantly.

"Don't stop what?" You ground your hips on his clothed erection.

"Th-that"

His hands tightened on your thighs, he started to move against you as well. The grinding of fabric was all that filled the room. The friction providing immense pleasure to you both. You let your hands wander his chest, unbuttoning the white shirt he had on. You finally opened it and felt your hands graze his chest. Muscled but not overly. "H-hold on"

You got off and kneeled to take off his trousers. He noticed you struggling and took them off him self. He pulled you back on top of him, "are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes"

"If it hurts say something"

You nodded and bit your lip before inching your self down on his thick cock. When he bottomed out you started to lightly bounce. It earned you a few groans here and there. He sort of sat up and got on top, his length never leaving you. "Sherlock" he must have thought he was hurting you because he stopped. You leaned up and wrapped your arms and legs around him

"Harder"

He stood up and backed you against a wall, thrusting into you so hard the books rattled. Then he'd slowly back out until just the head of his member was inside you. And he'd slam back in so hard your eyes rattled in your head.you could feel how close he was, but by now you had had three smaller orgasams. His tact fell away and he went insane, pounding you harder and faster than you thought he would be able to.

His cock had started twitching inside of you. Sherlock put you back on the ground and kept going. He was about to let go when he put a hand beside your head and skewered him self inside you. Holding you still as he couldn't help bucking his own hips. You came first and he followed, pulling out and sticking the head in your mouth. "Swallow, all of it"

He let his load out on your tounge, a sweet salty sort of taste. Once you had swallowed his cum he left to find a warm towel and a blanket to clean you up with.

"Was I your first sherlock?"

He remained quiet until he finished cleaning the mess he made on you.

"Yes"