XII: Kiss with a Fist

Start from the beginning

And instead of cowering away, like most of his workers do, I smiled, "and who the hell do you think you are to speak that way to me."

   That seemed to anger him even more. My smile widened.

   He ran a hand through his curls, and I couldn't deny the fact that he was really hot when he was angry.

"You are my prisoner! You do as I fucking say or I'll empty all my bullets into your fucking skull!" He was shouting harder now. As if that would make me scared.

  I calmly looked at him. "Well you did say you needed me for something, so until you get what that is, which by the looks of it, you haven't, I guess I'm here for a while."

   That's when he broke, and within a millisecond, he had me up against him, my arm tightly trapped in his hand. "You think this is a joke? Huh? You think you can just-"

   I punched him. Hard. And he fell back, his ass landing with a loud thud.

  "Don't you ever fucking touch me!" I screamed at him, and he stood up, and quickly again came over, the back of his hand swung at me, about to hit me, but I grabbed his arm and twist it back before pushing him towards the door.

   "You wanna play dirty huh?" I whispered in his ear as he fought against me.

   He was just a little stronger than me though, so we didn't last long in that position until he pushed me back, and successfully managed to land a slap on me. I landed on the bed.

"Are you crazy? I could snap your neck right now." He said in a quiet defying tone.

There were a few small tense seconds between us, those in which I imagined a thousand ways I could kill him.

My eyes met his.

   "You fucked up." I growled, and for a second I saw fear in his eyes as I jumped from the bed and onto him, both of us falling on to the floor with me on top.

  I immediately grabbed onto his curls and banged his head against the floor, before punching him hard on the mouth.

  He began to bleed, but he flipped me over and punched me on the nose. I heard a crack, and the pain nearly blinded me as tears flooded in my eyes. But his was just starting.

"Did you give up yet little girl?" He smirked.

  He really doesn't know who he just messed with.

  My knee went up into his groin, and he groaned in pain as I continued to kick his balls over and over again before pushing him off.

  He stood up, one of his hands covering his balls for a small second. The other he was across the room grabbing one of the bats that decorated the room.

   "What are you gonna do with that Harry? Shove it up your ass?" I teased angrily, and he growled, and lunged himself towards me with the bat but I moved aside, and he turned to swing at me, but I knelt down and punched him in the stomach instead.

"You bitch.." he gasped.

   And then I took the bat from his hand and hit him in the back until he was pressed against the wall again, before pressing the bat against him to hold him there. "Jesus Harry! What the fuck is wrong with you! Who the fuck is D!?" I screamed in anger.

  He growled against me, and grabbed the bat from behind himself with one swing, also grabbing the thin shirt I realized I had on, and ripping it off, exposing my plain black bra.

  He was quick. I had to give him that, but I was quicker. When he turned to hit me with the bat, I had already punched him in the nose, breaking his as well. And with the blood I felt all over my lips and chin I could tell we didn't look pretty right now.

  But then he stopped. We both did. And that's when we both realized Harry was shirtless and bloody and so was I. And that was really hot. I felt something I had never felt before in the pit of my stomach.

And I stood there waiting for Harry to attack, but instead he unexpectedly threw the bat aside, and grabbed the back of my head, uniting his lips with mine.

I groaned slightly, my lip was cut, but god the fire in my gut didn't care about that. All it cared about was Harry's hands lifting my legs and my thighs going around his waist.

  I felt something hard like against my short covered ass and I started to grind myself on it. 

Harry broke away for a small second, only to cover my neck with his lips. I moaned.

  "What what's going on." I was so out of breath.

   "I don't know.. last night you.. oh fuck forget it." He covered my lips with his again, and pushed me down on the bed, his body completely covering mine.

  But then the door opened. And we broke away immediately. It was one of the guards.

   "Mr. Styles are you alright? We heard an- Jesus! I am so sorry I" and it shut again.

   I breathlessly looked at Harry, who was also staring at me, and I shut my eyes before falling back on the bed again.

  Harry stood up awkwardly. His eye was starting to bruise and his nose looked crooked.

  "I'm gonna uh, go to the nurse. I'll send her here to um fix your nose.."

  I felt even more awkward. What the hell is going on? I'm supposed to hate this guy! Not be sad because I didn't get to fuck him.

  "There's no need...." I mumbled, and cracked my nose back in place.

It hurt even more.

  "You are absolutely insane." He looked at me in amazement, and then his eyes trailed down to my boobs... "yeah I'm gonna.."

  "Yeah.."

I didn't even more after he left. I was left to wonder what the hell had just happened.

A/N:

The good parts are coming.

Boyyyy I had fun writing this. Please share your thoughts!

Again I'm sorry for the lateness, but I love you.

Please vote comment and share.

Xoxo xoxo

-Delilah