Chapter 2

3d person p.o.v

After being settled in for a week now, (Y/N) was getting ready for the academy. Hokage-sama gave her an apartment with everything in it. He even bought new clothes for her. She had a grey jacket and underneath she wore a fishnet t-shirt. With some (F/C) shorts. She got some black gloves too. She put her (H/L) in her favorite hairstyle. She grabbed her apple, put her shoes on and she was out.

Hokage-sama was waiting for (Y/N) outside. When they met up, they made their way towards the academy. Everyone greeted the Hokage with a smile on the way. They even bowed to show their respects. He nodded as a sign of gratitude. He then said to (Y/N) that she will learn how to be a shinobi. She smiled and ate her apple while listening to the old man she grew fond of. She had a feeling that something good was going to happen today.

(Y/N) p.o.v

Me and the old man continued to talk when suddenly he stopped and looked at me.

"(Y/N) wait here for me. I'll go talk to the sensei. You may enter the classroom when I tell you so."

I nodded and he walked into the classroom. I stood there observing my surroundings and waiting for the signal. After a few minutes i heard my name being called.

"Here i go then." I thought to myself.

I entered the classroom seeing alot of childeren my age....and tied up blonde? I caught him staring at me so I smiled and slighty and waved at him. He looked kind of taken aback and blushed slightly. He's cute.

"Hi, you must be (Y/N). I am Iruka Umino and welcome to my class. Can you please introduce yourself?"

I smiled, trusting my instinct that he's a kind man. I nodded and introduced myself.

"S'up, i'm (Y/N) Okami! It's nice to meet you all. Hope we all can get allong."

I hope that's good enough. Well, actually it was cause almost all the boys had hearts in their eyes. Most of the girls looked at me with disgust. Aww... I wanted to make friends, not enemies.

"Okay class, are there any questions?" Iruka-sensei asked.

I still need to get used to the 'sensei' stuff.

"Do you have a boyfriend?!" a random boy asked.

A boyfriend?...what's that.

"What's that?" I asked, thinking out loud.

All the childeren began to laugh.
"Pff, stupid and ugly. Why don't you just go away." A girl with pink hair said.

Iruka wanted to say something but the Hokage halted him.

"This girl thinks she'll make my life a living Hell? Over my dead motherfucking body- okay..calm down (Y/N). Gramps is here so behave." I told myself.

"Umhh pinky are you talking to me?" I asked her with the most sweetest smile.

"There is only one stupid person in this classroom and that's you. Oh, wait Naruto's one too".

Everyone in class (exept for Gramps and Iruka and a few other students) were 'oowing'. I saw the tied up blonde look down..and kinda sad. Aww..don't worry cause it's going down for real.

"Okay pinky I simply don't know who the fuck you're talking to. But if your talking about stupid, it's you who is stupid for judging people. And I bet that this Naruto kid will become something big. And if you still have something to say, say it to my face. If I were you I'd shut up, cause with that big ass forehead of yours-..".