Mother of all Chatrooms 3

Start from the beginning

"What was that?" A chilling voice spoke.

Both men turned to see a horrific sight.

There in the center of a green and gold stoned room was a throne that had protruding spikes shooting up from the back. They twisted and curled, giving it a sinister look. On the throne sat a man with slicked back hair that was fairly long and deep green eyes with a glint of something...evil. He had a lasting smirk on his thin white lips and a scowl that made Bruce feel uneasy. But it was the people around Loki that scared him the most.

To his right was a man on all fours, his feet and hands chained together. He kept his head up, navy blue eyes widening slightly at the sight of Bruce, but the spark of hope died instantly. His mouth was in a black leather gag and he wore cheesy costumes of what looked like a court jester. His face was covered in scars and bruises along with the rest of his visible body. The man on all fours that once looked so strong was now just a fool.

"Steve...?" Bruce whispered in shock.

A woman sat on Loki's lap, her arms wrapped around his neck and stroking the longish jet black hair. His hands ran up and down her paled skin like a lover would and her green eyes seemed dull. She met the doctor's eyes for a moment before looking down at her lap, traces of hurt and betrayal ridden on her lovely features. The woman had plush red lips and a very beautiful face that was framed by an ever growing wave of red curls that traveled down to the middle of her back. The attire she wore was a black and green revealing dress, teasing the onlooker by almost showing the parts Loki probably owned. Bruce's heart raced upon seeing this, his fist clenched tight

"Natasha..." He said, voice in complete shock and anger.

The room suddenly grew very cold as the master of this world let his gaze fall upon the scientist and say, "Well...it's been a while hasn't it Baner?" Loki gave a smirk and continued, "I am very much pleased you decided to join the party...tell me how does 'being my bitch' sound as a job for you? I think it would fit nicely." He tugged Natasha closer to him, forcing her head to his shoulder while the sound of chains clashing echoed throughout the room.

Bruce clenched his fists and said in a dangerous voice, "I don't know who the hell you think you are but let me just say, I've kicked your skinny ass before and I can do it again. Just come at me and your reign will end." He was so angry already at the sight of his friends treated like slaves.

Loki merely smirked and said, "Oh really? Perhaps your from somewhere else then...no matter! I won't fight you but...your friends will." At the snap of Loki's fingers, Natasha, Thor, and Steve stood like robots, their eyes that unusual robotic blue color as they advanced towards him, the look of murder on both their faces. Bruce couldn't hurt them. They were still his friends...his family. He decided to instead retreat. There was an empty hall to run down and he choose to make a right once the hall split. He could hear the others closing in and he knew it was time to hide. But where? There were no places...

Suddenly as if out of no where the ground beneath him disappeared and Bruce was suddenly falling through a trap door. He yelped a bit when he hit the ground which was just a pile of wires and slowly opened his eyes. There were blinking lights and the taste of metal in the air. The sounds of machines working and beeping filled Bruce's ears as he stood and walked around. It was dimly lit, he had to feel his way around mostly until a certain spotlight hit the center of the room.

The sight nearly made Bruce pass out.

It was the once great and powerful Tony Stark. But no longer was he great and powerful...but just a machine. His hands and feet were contained in some round metal case that read different levels of energy in percentage. His hair was turning white and his once tanned skin was pale. Wires jutted out of his body and the arc reactor in his chest glowed a little brighter then usual. Bruce could hear faintly what the man was saying.

"42...41...40...Pepper...Bruce...why? Why? Why? ....34...33..." This was all he mumbled with robotics blue eyes looking out blindly in the distance. It made Bruce nauseous to look at how there were black veins running up and down his entire body.

Bruce walked up to Tony carefully and whispered in a fearful voice, "S-Stark?" The wired man looked up, his blind eyes searching for the familiar voice.

"Banner?" He wheezed, a single black tear coming out of his eye. Little hints of a smile tugged on his lips. He gave a breathy laugh and said, "Banner...Clint has everything ready! We can start the rebellion and take back New York. We can save everyone. We can save Pepper..." He gave a fitful cough that ended with him muttering numbers again. "I power the city...my arc...I give power.."

Bruce picked up Tony's head and said in a cracking voice, "How do I fix this Tony? How do I fix you? Whatever I did I'm...I'm so sorry..." He held the man's shoulders tight and felt sadness well up inside. Was this how he was going to live? Just a slave of Loki's for the rest of his life? No. He refused it to be that way. "Tony, please you have to tell me where the demeans ion device is. Please I need it, I can save you..."

"You weren't there! We could've stopped him and you disappeared again! Clint...dead. Pepper...dead. You...dead. Everyone's...everyone dead! Haha!" Tony giggled madly for a moment before getting under control and sagging his shoulders.

Bruce rested their foreheads together and said, "Please..."

Tony shifted for a moment in silence before whispering, "I can send you. The machine is in me. Just touch my arc..." Bruce took a step back before nodding and preparing himself.

Before he could leave though Banner looked at Tony and said, "I'll be back with help...just hang on okay Stark?"

The man stopped dead and said in a low voice, "I just need Pepper." Bruce paused before nodding and touching the arc. Suddenly the world was filled with light...

Then darkness.

With the smell of poptarts wafting through the air...

Well how was that? I know some things got a bit rated T there but I wanted to show what a disutopia would be like for the Avengers. Also to satisfy my BlackFrost needs...ah but comment and review please! The next chapter will be a doosy!