Mother of all Chatrooms 2

Hiya guys! I'll be updating this story from now on since I can no longer update Avengers in a Chatroom. But I can only ask that you spread the word about it! I don't want it to end up a dusty book in my shelf so please tie your friends to a chair and make them read all one hundred chapters IN ONE NIGHT. ....Oh lord don't do that they might die. Ah well I said my piece so remember to enjoy!

[The Avengers are online]

[Loki is online]

[Fury is online]

Tony: I swear to science Fury if you woke us up just because the tower was shaking from Clint and Natasha's screwing we SWEAR we're still trying to find shock collars.

Natasha: ILL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT WHEN I SCREW CLINT ITS HIM MAKING ALL THE NOISES!

Clint: WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME THE SUBMISSIVE ONE?!

Natasha: oHMYGODCLINT EVERYONE KNOWS IM DOMINANT!

Steve: Yeah you know that list we have in the living room of all the conversations we don't want to hear? This is #102.

Loki: Fury I don't even understand why you call me. I'm not an Avenger!

Fury: Well...

Thor: NO DIRECTOR FURY NOT YEEEET! LATER!

Tony: Um wat?

Fury: We have more important issues-

Steve: Hold up. Are you saying we're letting the fly in the honey-?

Fury: THIS IS NO TIME FOR YOUR WEIRD METAPHORS ROGERS! THIS IS A SERIOUS EMERGENCY!

Tony: Well wait we can't start yet...

Loki: Why ever not?

Tony: Bruce isn't here.

Fury: That is the exact reason why I called you all here. Banner is missing.

Clint: I AM TAKING NOOO CHANCES! NATASHA GRAB THE HUNGER GAMES NOVELS AND JEAN AND GET IN THE NEST BUNKER!

Natasha: CLINT DONT YOU DARE PICK ME UP LIKE A BIRD!

Steve: Wait...Banner gone? Did he hulk-out?

Fury: We don't know...all we found were a bunch of burn marks around this machine and coffee...

Tony: THE DIMENSION PORTAL!!

Natasha: The what?

Tony: THE SPACE TRAVELING DEVICE THAT CONTROLS THE PARTICLES OF THE UNIVERSE TO CAUSE A RIFT IN REALITY!!

Steve: Yoohoo? Supposedly 80 year old man here?

Thor: Like the gates back in Asguard?

Tony: Yes! Bruce was trying to figure it out but something must've happened...

Clint: So he's in a different world?

Loki: It seems so...

Natasha: Well...which one?

Fury: Oh no...

Tony: FURY TELL ME WHERE MY SCIENCE BRO IS NOW!

Fury: He's in world 0...

Steve: ...The classified world?

Natasha: It seems so.

Clint: What if he doesn't make it out?

Thor: We can only pray for Banner to come home...

Loki: Can someone please explain what in the name of my blue arse is world 0

Tony: Loki...it's the world where you won.

Loki: Where I...what?

*ground shakes*

Natasha: What the hell was that?! I don't remember hearing a earthquake warning...

Tony: It's not! Time and Space are splitting apart and it's making our world collapse!

Thor: QUICK! EVERYONE GET INTO MY STALE POPTART BUNKER! NOTHING CAN GET PAST STALE POPTARTS!!

Steve: Oh...oh GOD! I HAVE TO GO TO CHURCH! I HAVE TO SAY THE PLEDGE OF ALL

ALIEGENCE! I HAVE TO GO HELP AN OLD LADY ACROSS THE STREET! I-

Clint: DAMNIT ROGERS THIS IS NOT JUDGEMENT DAY! NO GET YOUR BOY SCOUT BUTT IN THAT POPTART HOUSE OR SO HELP ME GOD I WILL TELL EVERYONE YOU WATCH AGENTS OF SHIELD AND HAVE COULSON MERCHANDISE!

Natasha: Oh my God Clint I love it when you're so dominant...

Clint: Oh really? Thanks I've been working on it :D NOW GET MOVING!

Tony: Banner...

Fury: I know we all wanna say a silent prayer for him too Stark...

Tony: No...I just was praying that he would bring me back something awesome.

[Chatroom has disconnected]

What did you think? Comment please!