Chapter L ((50 already?!))

A/n: Can someone photoshop Louis Tomlinson as a male version of Belle from Beauty and the Beast? Also thank you for sticking with me all the way to fifty chapters, I love you all! Please comment anything funny, our story, or something cool happen and i will choose three people and write one-shots about them, please include your name too. Enjoy!

*Barry's pov*

I was grinning as I walked up to (y/n)'s place. I knocked and waited patiently."Barry, hey." (y/n) smiled and I brought something from behind my back in front of her."Here." It was a rose with a note tied to it with a red silk bow. And it was on a box of chocolates. I continued to grin as she took it."Awe, thank you so much Barry." "Daddy!!" Zach yelled and ran up to me. I picked him up and hugged him."Hey buddy! How's my little slugger?" Zach giggled."I'm awesome! I made something for you and mommy today with Aster!" I set him down."Alright then, lead the way." Zach giggled again and ran off. I laughed with (y/n) and followed him."Ta-da!" It was a framed picture of me and (y/n) on our wedding day, the frame had little hearts and roses engraved in the white painted wood. It was polished as well."Zach? How did you do this?" "Aster helped me. She used her birthday money to buy the frame and polish, I had a friend's mom do the carvings." Zach just smiled."Do you like it?" He asked."This is very nice of you two, your mother and I love it." "Thank you sweetie." (y/n) leaned down and kissed his cheek. I picked him up and hugged him again, his small arms around my neck as I rested him on my hip."Come in here young lady!" I smiled as I saw Aster walk in, she jogged up to me and hugged me. I hugged her with my free arm and kissed her head."I'm proud of both of you. Now are you guys ready?" "Yes!" They exclaimed."For what?" "I'm taking the kids out to spend a day with me while you have things to do." "What?" I chuckled and gave her a slip of paper."Dress fitting? Spa? Hair and nail salon? A shoe store? Barry what is this?" "Preparations." "For what?" I smirked."Our date tonight. After the plans with the kids I'll drop them off at Grampa Joe's and then I'm taking you out." I stated and set down Zach as he rushed over and put on his velcro light up shoes."Barry....how much did this all cost?" "Don't worry about it. So I'll see you later. Have fun!" I said as I walked out with Zach in my arm and Aster holding my hand.

*(y/n)'s pov*

I blinked a few times and stood like a statue in shock, Barry had left like five minutes ago. I checked the time and what it said on the paper."Time to go then." I said and freshened up, getting into my car and driving off to the dress place."Hello, what can I do for you today?" The blonde woman, Elise, smiled."I'm supposed to be fitted into a dress today? (y/n) Allen?" The woman typed and looked back at me."Yes, Mrs. Allen right on time. Right this way." I nodded and followed her into a back room. She grabbed a hanger and revealed this beautiful red dress ((photo))."Wow." I whispered."Your husband has really good taste. Here you are, dressing room is through that curtain." I took the dress and walked behind the curtain, slipping into the beautiful gown."May I see it Mrs. Allen?" I walked out and dragged. Y hands down the silky material."It fits perfectly. And is pretty comfortable." The woman just smiled."He has amazing taste, Mrs. Allen you look beautifully gorgeous in that dress. I can bag it up and send you on your way." "It's already paid for?" I asked."Yes of course. Mr. Allen had paid for it and reserved for you to try it on." I smiled."Alright, let me go take this off." I went back behind the curtain and changed.

---------------------------------------

"Hi, I believe I have an appointment? (y/n) Allen?" I said and the lady nodded."Greetings Mrs. Allen, please follow me." I followed the lady and she took me into this room with a bed in it."Lay down on your stomach." I laid down and she put the blanket over me and started to massage my bare back. She used some oils and even put hot coals on my back. I felt so relaxed and I even got to be in a hot tub."Thank you." I pulled out my wallet."No need, it's already paid for." I nodded and put away my wallet, walking out to my car.

---------------------------------------

"Alright, now go sit in chair seven and I'll be right with you." I nodded and sat in chair seven. Marissa, the woman doing my nails, walked over with two bottles of nail polish in her hand."Mr. Allen requested two colors and said for you to not look until I'm done." I sighed and closed my eyes. After a long time I heard her huff."Done, you may look now Mrs. Allen." I opened my eyes and looked at my fingernails and toenails ((photo))."Wow. Did he already pay for it?" "Yes ma'am." "Thank you." I carefully walked out and drove to the hair salon."Hi, I'm (y/n) Allen." "Yes, yes yes. Chair number two and Lucy will be right with you." The man said and I nodded, walking to chair two."Hello, I'm Lucy. How would you like your hair done?" A woman with short black air asked."Ummm..." "What does your dress look like?" I showed her a picture the dress shop lady, Elise, took of me in the dress."Wow, I know just what to do." She smiled and she then made me close my eyes and started."You may open your eyes." When I did I was amazed. My long (h/c) hair was in large, beautiful curls. It was so shiny and not frizzy, soft to the touch."Thank you. Did he pay?" "Yes he did. Have fun on your date." She winked at me and I laughed as I left.

---------------------------------------

"Here you go. Mr. Allen paid for them already." Carol handed me the shoe box. The shoes were in my size and I opened the box, gasping at what I saw ((photo))."Might I say, he has good taste. Have fun Mrs. Allen." I nodded and closed the shoe box, wa all king to my car.'Almost done with the kids. Let me know whn you're done.' Barry sent me.'Alright. I owe you a huge debt.' 'No you do not. I'll see you later.' I sighed and drove home, getting into the dress and shoes, wearing matching jewelry I had and doing my makeup. I just did a smokey eye but with silver in the inner corner and on one third of my eye lid. The rest was black and white on my browbone for highlight. I wore a red tinted gloss and looked at myself in the mirror. After a bit I texted Barry saying I was ready and Barry replied with an okay. I waited patiently when I heard my doorbell ring. I took a deep breath and walked downstairs and opened the door. Barry had on a black suit with black dress shirt, and red tie."Wow. You look....unbelievably stunning. Ready?" He held out an arm and I locked mine with his."As I'll ever be." Barry chuckled and we left my house.

---------------------------------------

"This is so fancy, how did you do all this?" I asked."You'll be asking me that all night." I was confused but understood completely. We had dinner and danced, and Barry even got us dessert."Anyway-" We heard faint sirens."You have your costume right?" I nodded and we sped off, it's been along time since I made an appearance. Barry and I arrived and a building was on fire."Take care of the fire, I'll get the citizens." Barry told me. I started to make tornado winds, the wind was cold so it eventually put out the fire. Barry sped back over to me and we high fived. Then I felt an excruciating pain in my torso and looked down. There was a dagger pierced through under my lungs but just above my stomach. I felt blood leak from my mouth as I fell down and Barry caught me."No!!" He shouted and the criminal was arrested. Barry picked me up and sped off, changing us into regular clothes, and rushing me off to the hospital."Help, somebody!" He shouted and I was being taken to the emergency room."Please hold on (y/n). I love you." That wasthe last thing I heard and then everything went black.