Chapter XI

*(y/n)'s POV*

~~~At the girl's day hangout~~~

I laugh at Iris's joke."Oh gosh. That was funny. You know it was great hanging with you Iris." "Yeah, same. It was great to get to know you." She smiles at me and I smile warmly back to her."Do you like Barry?" I choke a bit on my drink then cought."What?" "Do you like Barry? You know, more than a friend." I hesitate and also speechless.

*Barry's POV* (he's hiding but he is near you. you can't see him either)

"Do you like Barry?" I hear Iris ask. I look up immediately and restrained myself to pat (y/n)'s back. She coughs"What?" "Do you like Barry? You know, more than a friend." I listen closely. (y/n) hesitates but opens her mouth."When I met Barry in school. I thought he was cute. When we got older I thought it was a tiny crush. When we became adults I blocked it out but I still could feel it. It wasn't until we started to talk that day when the accelerator explosion was a couple days away. I came to a conclusion that when we met, I fell in love with him since we were kids. I fell and I fell hard for him. To this day I still do." She looks down and says something quiet but I still hear it."Even if he doesn't remember me." I then feel overjoyed, glad, happy, wonderful, everything that makes you smile. I get out of there and start to speed off into the mountains. I firgured out what was lost. I remember what I was gonna tell her the night of the explosion. That I loved her. Ever since third grade. I get to the top and shout."I'm in love with (y/f/n) (y/l/n)!!" I spin in a circle with a huge smile then I speed home. The smile stayed on my face the entire day.