Chapter XIX

*Barry's pov*

I was waiting for (y/n) and her actual brother to arrive. I was in jitters at a table for four. I hear a rush and (y/n) with a really tall guy wearing a cap walked in. She walked towards me and I kissed her head."Barry this is my brother that I was taken from." I smile a friendly smile toward him."I'm Barry and you are?" He smiles but I can't see his face."I think you already know me Barry." His voice low and slightly raspy. He had an accent, he sounded familiar but couldn't put my finger on it.

*(y/n)'s pov*

We sat down and ordered and we got into a conversation."Hey (y/n)'s brother. Is it ok if you remove the cap?" Barry asked and I smirked. Oliver nodded and took off his jacket. He reached up and took the cap off his head. He fixed his hair and laughed a bit at Barry's reaction."You're related to my friend Oliver Queen?" I giggle and nod. Barry smiles wide and we continue laughing, talking, or catching up. Barry held my hand the entire time and Oli noticed.'great. I'm gonna have to explain how Barry and I are together.' I thought to myself and frowned slightly. After lunch we went our seperate ways and I walked with Oli in Central City.

*Oliver's pov*

"So....are you and Barry together?" I asked my little sister. She looked down and replied."Yeah. We went on our first date about two days ago. It took us years to realize we loved each other. I mean we did grow up together." I looked at her confused and she stared then sighed. She began to explain what happened throughout her lifetime. I smiled after she finished and put my arm on her shoulder in a brotherly way. I hope that she believes I'm her brother and will be fine with me being here and protecting her like an older brother would.