Chapter XXIV

*(y/n)'s pov*

Its been three days since my date with Barry. I'm still so happy from that night. Now I'm with Oli, walking in the local park. I link arms with him and look up at him."Why are we here again?" He smiles at me knowingly and chuckles. "There's someone I want you to meet."

We keep on walking through the park, sharing laughs and funny stories. We finally reach a bench with a woman sitting on it, scrolling on her phone. "(y/n), meet our youngest half-sister Thea. Thea this is (y/n), our middle sibling." The woman turns around and looks at me. Tears fill her eyes and she embraces me tightly. "I'm Thea. Your youngest sibling." I smile and hug her back."I guess I'm your older sister now, I'm (y/n)." We hug and talk for a little bit and then we all go out to lunch.

~~At the restaurant~~

We were eating, talking, laughing, just getting to know each other. "So, (y/n) are you married or dating anybody?" Thea asks and I blush a bright red. "I'm dating a guy." She leans forward. "Tell me about him." I open my mouth but hesitate. "His name's Barry." Oliver smirks. "He should be here in a bit." Thea and I gasp. "What?!" I ask as Thea smiles and giggles. I hear the restaurant door open and I see Barry walk over. I get up and he hugs me and kisses my temple. "Hey babe." I look at him. "Hi. What? How? Why?" Barry laughs and Oliver chuckles. "I told Barry to meet us here after we arrived." I glare at Oli but he just smirks right back at me. I slide into the booth and Barry slides in next to me. "I'm Thea. I'm guessing you're the Barry my sister is dating?" I blush and Barry smiles. "Yes. That would be me. I'm Barry Allen. I work for the C.C.P.D." He holds out a hand and Thea shakes it. "What a gentleman. (y/n) he's a keeper." I blush harder and she giggles. We all talk the rest of the afternoon. We all separated after lunch.

"What do you want to do?" Barry asks me as we walk hand in hand. I smile. "I want to show you something." He nods and I run normally to a lake I used to go to when Barry moved."What is this place?" "I used to sit here, think, and watch the sun set after you moved away." He frowns slightly. He takes my hand and turns me to face him. He puts both of his hands on my face and rests our foreheads together."I love you and I'll never leave you ever again, okay?" He takes my hand and places it over his heart. "This thing in my chest, what you have your hand over, that pumps my blood and keeps me alive and races when you're near belongs to you and only you." He kisses me softly and I return it. It was a long passionate kiss mixed with all of our emotions. We pull away and tears roll down my cheeks then they froze instantly. The grass around me sprouts roses and the breeze picks up gently. The water makes slight waves and sunlight focuses on us. Sparks flicker throughout my eyes and I can feel my eyes turn into a different color (whatever color you want)."B-barry?" I then black out and my last words before going unconscious were 'I love you too.'