Chapter XXXVI

Please play the song, it fits the scene so much!! X3

~~~Five months later~~~

​​​​​​*(y/n)'s pov*

It's my wedding day. I'm marrying Barry today. I'm in my dressing room right now calming my nerves. Iris walks in and closes the door."Hey girl. How's the bride?" She asks me."I am very nervous. But also beyond excited." I state. Iris smiles and puts a hand on my shoulder."You'll be fine. You're very beautiful by the way." I smile and felt a little relieved."Thank you."

​*Barry's pov*

I'm standing on the altar waiting and feel very nervous. Joe comes up to me."How you feeling Barry?" He asks."I am very nervous and worried. But also beyond excited and determined for this." I look at Joe (lol you look at joe's calm face and his calm face fills you with determination. XD I had to sorry). He puts a hand on my shoulder and pats it."It's your big day Barry. Everything is going to be fine." I nod and he goes back to his place. The wedding begins and I get anxious to see the love of my life.

​​​​​​*(y/n)'s pov*

The wedding begins and I go to my spot where my dad is waiting."Ready sweetheart? Look at you all grown up. But you're still my little girl." He hugs me and I hug back and we get into position."As ready as I'll ever be. I'm crazy nervous." My dad chuckles."Your mother was scared, she was shaky in her shoes while walking down the isle. Tell you what, when we start walking, only look into his eyes. It'll make you feel better and like it's just you two." I smile at my dad's words."Thanks dad." I state and then the song begins. My dad begins to walk and I follow. We get to the turn and then I see him. I see a very handsome young man at the altar looking at me, waiting for me. I blush a bit and smile. Throughout the whole walk I never took my eyes off Barry, it made me feel more calm and relaxed. I get up onto the small podium and my dad kisses my cheek. Iris, my maid of honor, takes my bouquet and Barry takes my hands in his and brings me into our places. A tear rolls down Barry's cheek. I wipe it away quickly and he smiles wide.

​​​​​​*3rd pov*

​​​​​​"Dearly beloved, we are all gathered here today for the joining of Barry Allen and (y/f/n) (y/l/n). As they make a big commitment to each other and become as one. Now the bride and groom shall say their vows." Barry begins to say his vow."(y/n), I remember being assigned to sit next to you in third grade. I began to want to be close to you, want to stay by your side. I didn't imagine myself with anyone else. Sure I had a few other girlfriends but they weren't you. When I remembered everything of us I gained as much confidence I could to ask you to be mine. And the more we were together the more I fell for you every day. I wanted to be with you, and with you only for as long as I live. I love you very much (y/n)." Barry finished. (y/n)'s eyes were brimmed with tears and began her vow."Barry, the moment you sat next to me I immediately wanted to get to know you. I then began to grow feelings and every minute of everyday for the past years growing up together those feelings only grew and never disappeared. I wanted to be yours and yours only. I always turned down other guys hoping that you would be mine one day. And then you asked me to be yours and I was so happy. I got to be with the boy I loved since third grade. And forever shall I stay with the boy I love from third grade." She finished her vow. The rings were then exchanged and the priest began the final part."Do you, Bartholomew Henry Allen, take (y/f/n) (y/m/n) (y/l/n) to be your lawully wedded wife, to have and to hold, for rich or for poor, for better or worse, in sickness and in health for as long as you both shall live?" Barry looks at the priest then at his bride."I do." The priest turns to (y/n)."Do you, (y/f/n) (y/m/n) (y/l/n), take Bartholomew Henry Allen to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, for rich or for poor, for better or worse, in sickness and in health for as long as you both shall live?" She looks at the priest and then at Barry."I do." The priest smiles and looks at the audience then at the couple."By the power vested in me I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may kiss your bride." Everyone cheers as the new married couple share a passionate kiss. They then grab hands and run down the aisle. They get into the limo and drive to the reception but take a longer route so everyone else gets there first."I love you Mrs. Allen." Barry told his wife. She giggled and kissed him."I love you too Mr. Allen." They then arrive at the reception, they take the photos and walk in. They eat, laugh, and have their first dance as husband and wife and then the father and daughter dance as well with mother and son. But since Barry's mom died he danced with (y/n)'s mom. Then they finished everything, went into the just married limo, and went off on their honeymoon.